FHM Philippines – October 2014 [_aizu_] [buhaypirata]

seeders: 479
leechers: 54
Added on October 3, 2014 by aizuXaizuin Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

FHM Philippines – October 2014 [_aizu_] [buhaypirata] (Size: 106.97 MB)
 FHM Philippines October 2014 [_aizu_].pdf106.96 MB
 Read_Me.txt4.68 KB
 Torrent_downloaded_from_buhaypirata.net.txt46 bytes
 Tune_In_to_our_Radio_Station.txt42 bytes

Description

FHM Philippines – October 2014
English | 164 pages | HQ PDF | 106.96 MB

We know for a fact that her Raddicts (a term Rachel uses to refer to her most loyal fans) have been clamoring for this for quite some time. What made her finally say yes to an FHM cover?

"To be honest, I really wanted to try it out. I want people to see the other side of me, hindi lang yung pagiging volleyball player ko," she tells us. "Alam nilang nagmo-model ako, pero I’m sure itong pag-pose ko sa FHM, isa rin sa mga inaantay nila. Sana. Ha ha!" Oh, you have no idea, Ms. Daquis!

Aside from finally landing the volleybelle of our dreams, the many other awesome things we did in this month's issue include: paid tribute to retiring Gilas Pilipinas captain Jimmy Alapag, analyzed the pros and cons of living the YOLO lifestyle, made a guide on how to get the girls of the world to go to bed with you, and did lots of squats to help mankind get rid of chicken legs, just to name a few.

And you know what else? The second edition of FHM Gravure, featuring Sheric Ranning and Debbie Garcia, is inside as well!

Like buhaypirata on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/buhaypirata.net

for more new uploads and updates visit our site at buhaypirata
pm me for invites

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.97 MB
seeders:479
leechers:54
FHM Philippines – October 2014 [_aizu_] [buhaypirata]

All Comments

Thank you!
Nice. ;)
Grabe naman, bitin yung posing. Thanks! thanks!
Thanks for sharing!!!
thq bross.
DAQUIS!
Thanks!