FIA Formula E - Round 01 - Beijing ePrix 2014 - iTV4 (720p_H.264-AAC).mp4

seeders: 210
leechers: 4
Added on September 13, 2014 by UMe2in TV
Torrent verified.

FIA Formula E - Round 01 - Beijing ePrix 2014 - iTV4 (720p_H.264-AAC).mp4 (Size: 1.37 GB)
 FIA Formula E - Round 01 - Beijing ePrix 2014 - iTV4 (720p_H.264-AAC).mp41.37 GB

Description

Formula E, officially the FIA Formula E Championship, is a class of auto racing, sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA). The "formula", designated in the name, refers to a set of rules with which all participants' cars must comply. Formula E is intended to be the highest class of competition for one-make, single-seater, electrically-powered racing cars.[1] The series was conceived in 2012, with the inaugural championship to be held in 2014/2015.

Resolution: 720p
Length: 1:22:03 (Race only)
Station: iTV4 (British, English)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:210
leechers:4
FIA Formula E - Round 01 - Beijing ePrix 2014 - iTV4 (720p_H.264-AAC).mp4

All Comments

Thank U so much. I miss the show but now because u there I"ll see it :) !!!!!!
Good race, shame about the video quality, the last 10 or so min of the file (not the race itself) are screwed to hell with the rewinding and forwarding constantly.

The file is jumpy but bearable. Thanks for sharing this

eeeeeeeee
A screen capture of a live stream - cursor appears several times, as do other popups (Steam friends, player controls, etc.). 720p means nothing when the video quality isn't up to scratch - the video is upscaled, and the stream suffers from a lot of compression artifacts.
Thanks for the upload. I didn't even know they had started
Very much appreciated.
thank you, any chance of practice and qualifying?
Not from me