FIFA.15.DEMO-XBOX360

Developer: EA Canada
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: 09.09.2014
Gener: Sports
Type: Demo
REGION: Free

Description :
FIFA 15 brings football to life in stunning detail so fans can experience the emotion of the sport like never before. Witness the intensity of crowds chanting and cheering like on match day, and listen to commentators guide fans through the story of the game with Dynamic Match Presentation.

For the first time ever, all 22 players on the pitch are connected with Emotional Intelligence – now players will react to opponents and teammates within the context, and relative to the narrative of the match. Authentic Player Visuals make players lean, athletic, and true to their real-life appearance. Player Control heightens the responsiveness of player movement, gives athletes more control and personality on the ball, and makes Man-to-Man Battles more rewarding than ever before.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.63 GB
seeders:93
leechers:9
FIFA.15.DEMO-XBOX360

Trailer

All Comments

if i use horizon to move the file into my xbox configured HDD and run it with Xexmenu wil it work?
You can't.
here is great explanation how to add demos to usb flash but its in Bulgarian,so u can use translate page button.

http://www.xbox360-bg.net/?page_id=101
thanks, this information helps for inserting demo into usb-stick with USBXTAFGUI ..
just to say to all asking questions about how to play this game on LT2 LT3,...U CAN'T cos u need reset glitch hack RGH console,it is only for RGH consoles and it counts as u play arcade game,u can directly download to ur xbox from store if u r gold user...gl!!!
Well i have Freestyle 3 and my last dashboard update is 2.0.15574.0 . Can this be the problem . its not the first time i get this error i get the same error with gta 5 , the amazing spiderman , batman arkham city and some other games.
Game error

The game couldnt start . Try downloading the game again.
For help , visit www.xbox.com/support

Any1 else have had same problem ?
for all those getting STFS package error
go into the folder and right click the file (2C006C9457A23222367B0FE16CF8AE5967DF15C045)
and click properties
uncheck read only and ok :D
upvote so everyone can see