FIFA 15: Ultimate Team Edition [Update 4] CRACK 3DM v2 (2014) PC | RePack от R.G. Steamgames

seeders: 378
leechers: 475
Added on February 8, 2015 by freakytgin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

FIFA 15: Ultimate Team Edition [Update 4] CRACK 3DM v2 (2014) PC | RePack от R.G. Steamgames (Size: 7.87 GB)
 2xdvd5.cmd180 bytes
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 Data-1.bin3.98 GB
 data-2.bin3.56 GB
 Data-3.bin317.56 MB
 redist.bin7.22 MB
 setup.exe5.97 MB

Description

Year: September 23, 2014
Genre: Sports , Simulator
Developer: EA Canada
Publisher: EA Sports
Publication Type: RePack
Game Version: 1.4.0.0
Language: Russian, English
Language: Russian, English
Tablet: enclosing (3DM.v2)

Might work

Note from 3DM site:"Crack patch v2 is open for testing The second edition crack patch, currently under Win 7 64-bit and Win 8.1 64-bit systems are tested, we introduced in "Dragon Age 3" to collect configuration information about 80% of most of the players in this version crack patch should be able to use, of course, if the computer is not configured to support crack patch v2 players do not worry, we will import more computer configuration information to support your machine, please continue to focus our crack patch updates can be! PS: Our basic crack patch update schedule is updated once a week." (google translate).

So be patient if it's not working for you,it's still in testing and please don't downvote the torrent just because it's not working for you

"It is based on a licensed version of the game.
"Do not cut / no recoded.
"The game has been updated to version 1.4.0.0.
»RePack by: R.G. Steamgames.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.87 GB
seeders:378
leechers:475
FIFA 15: Ultimate Team Edition [Update 4] CRACK 3DM v2 (2014) PC | RePack от R.G. Steamgames

Trailer

All Comments

I'm install this file one time after that So look in the Control Panel

it is not wrong?

(Press the Picture)
I'm on Windows 8.1 X64, the game crashed after 'language select'. Just try the Sanboxie Method posted by saikat17. It works perfectly..
Whats the Sanboxie method?
People, I don't know about the language crash. I think it's because the data of cpu's on crack. BUT, i was getting ''stopped working'' error, and I fixed it.
TO FIX STOPPED WORKING ERROR, the game, update and crack, have to be on your Windows partition. Mine is at C/program data/origin games/FIFA15. (Was on D:/ before)
After I done this, the game worked. Thumbs up to people with this error see it. Isn't 100% guaranteed, remember of CPU's data!
I'm sorry, not enough this version...
Take error Win 8.1 64bit.