Download het wachtwoord.html67 bytes
 download password.html67 bytes
 Laden Sie das Passwort.html67 bytes
 Readme.txt465 bytes
 Leia me.txt484 bytes
 leerme.txt506 bytes

Description

FIFA 16 Xbox 360

In response to all this, there are tools to make offensive midfielder still fight, if an asymmetric. No-touch dribbling adds another layer to the game skill system, allowing players duck and feint on the ball, looking to send defenders the wrong way. This is nice, but so far for me, not very effective; I rarely had enough space in the field of dance on the ball and on the wings, I went to the old reliable fine overs. But more integral is the new precision passing system, which effectively introduces a disk password, pinged that can be pulled off by holding R1 (RB). It is clearly designed as a sheet, midfield interception sticky subject, and it comes with an element of risk and skill. Lesser players are more likely to search these stinging passes, and judging angles, capacity and distance adds a new dimension to the essence of the piece of FIFA.

The result of this is that FIFA 16 is full of scrappy forward and backward, the possibility of playing patient possession football, and a greater range of passing than ever. The predominance of rhythm in the game last year is over, although sometimes it seems as if it was offed by foul means, with bulletproof, for example, is obviously feeling restricted, not wanting to put clear lines or players or above defenses. But most of the time the new game style – slow, gritty, but qualified – seems like it has been achieved through food rather than nerf.

And everything is in terms of its gameplay pillars, which probably is the area on which I place the greatest importance in judging the FIFA. But the success of FIFA in recent years has been as much to do with the collection and Ultimate Team compulsions of commerce as it was about real (seeming) football. So the arrival of draft mode, an important addition to Ultimate Team, is also worth a good look.

http://torrentsgames.org/wp-...2016/05/FIFA-16-Xbox-360.jpg

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.28 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
FIFA 16 Xbox 360