data-2.catalyst102.65 MB
 Data-3.catalyst37.28 MB
 setup.exe2.57 MB
 data-5.catalyst1.05 KB
 autorun.inf58 bytes
 с трекера bestrepack.net55 bytes
 Tracker bestrepack.net.url47 bytes

Description

span style="font-size:100%">FIFA 13 (also known as FIFA Soccer 13 in North America) is the twentieth edition of Electronic Arts' highly-acclaimed association football FIFA video game series. It is developed by EA Canada studort|date September 20, 2012|accessdate September 22, 2012. The game was released for the Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Portable, Microsoft Windows, and iOS platforms. A demo of the game was released on 11 September 2012, The demo teams include: Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City, Juventus, A.C. Milan and Arsenal.[1] The demo was downloaded a record 1.99 million times within three days. FIFA 13 included new features to the FIFA franchise such as the First Touch Control. New celebrations were also added as a new feature.

Commentators
Martin Tyler and Alan Smith returns for FIFA 13's English commentary, as well as Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend, with Geoff Shreeves providing on the touchline injury reports.
It was also confirmed that Salvadoran Fernando Palomo, Argentinean former striker Mario Alberto Kempes and Mexican Ciro Procuna, who all work as Latin American commentators in ESPN, will provide the commentary in the Latin American and North American versions.

imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.46 GB
seeders:34
leechers:22
fifa 2013

Screenshots

fifa 2013 screenshot

All Comments

Please tell me the solution how to fix the problem while setup about a file is not found.
I have the same problem how can i fix this problem while setup?