Fifty Shades of Grey 2015 CAM x264-xFILM (English)

seeders: 178
leechers: 78
Added on February 19, 2015 by Lukianroin Movies
Torrent verified.

Fifty Shades of Grey 2015 CAM x264-xFILM (English) (Size: 776.95 MB)
 Fifty.Shades.of.Grey.2015.CAM.x264-xFILM.mkv776.94 MB
 xFILM.txt1.04 KB

Description

xFILM Team Presents:

[font=Comic Sans MS]Fifty.Shades.of.Grey.2015.CAM.x264-xFILM[/font]

[pre]

____RELEASE iNFO__________________________

Genre...........: Drama | Romance
Year............: 2015
iMDB URL........: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2322441/

____iNFO XviD_______________________________

Runtime.........: 1h 47mn
Video...........: x264
Video Bitrate...: 865 Kbps
Resolution......: 720 x 368
Frame Rate......: 23.970 fps
Audio...........: AC-3/ 128 Kbps
Subtitles.......: Na
Languages.......: English

____TRAILER & SCREENS____________________

[/pre]

Visit us ...http://www.myxz.org/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
776.95 MB
seeders:178
leechers:78
Fifty Shades of Grey 2015 CAM x264-xFILM (English)

Screenshots

Fifty Shades of Grey 2015 CAM x264-xFILM (English) screenshot

All Comments

Downloaded and watched beginning to end.
Audio is clearer if still interrupted by audience as you might expect from a cam. Video is the same source but cut and synced with audio. It has been sharpened so image is clearer. I would say very good if not for the missing scenes. The first few minutes where the beginning credits are playing, several scenes in between are missing or camera moved, and the last few minutes are missing. Not surprisingly the end credit scene isn't here either.
Since this is the same video source the messages are in Spanish.
I saw the movie in the theater so I know what's supposed to be there.

Good effort to post a clearer video with synced audio. Thank you
Until an version with the full movie is available this might satisfy if not sate your appetites. ;-)
To the uploader:
1 - Thanks very much for you effort,
2 - The video is watchable, but I really wanted those cuted scenes, hopefully in time someone will gift us with that,
3 - the sound is ALL in English, although is very tainted with all the spectators giggling and talking, still is way better than in Spanish or Russian,
4 - The sms between them are in Spanish,
5 - Keep up the good work!!
It's not the full movie. The end is missing. That is not how the film ends. We are not fools. That is not how the film ends.
The missing minutes are not only the credits, there are several scenes that are cuted, including the end, if you had watched what you so passionately defend you would know and therefore not post this mental diarrhea, also making post's with anonymous accounts kind of tells us something about how much credit they deserve...
can someone upload a full version plz!?
why always the copy is not the full one ? does people cut from it or the cinema showed like that ?we always miss 15 minutes !
please if u found this full copy with english language and emails ,please tell me
Sound is tinny but easily fixed with vlc media player. Video looks very good nice encode props to the encoder. And thanks for the upload.
hI

Still miss some scenes ? like the one where Ana fall when she entered Christian the office ?in the beginning ?
A/6, V/8...Has the cam "tin can" sound and lots of audience noise. Very watchable. I don't know if the ending is missing or just a bad ending. Thank you so much for the upload. Great job.