Fifty Shades of Grey 2015 HC HDRip XViD AC3-juggs[ETRG]

seeders: 6701
leechers: 13313
Added on February 26, 2015 by juggsin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPScreenerTeleSyncCam

Fifty Shades of Grey 2015 HC HDRip XViD AC3-juggs[ETRG] (Size: 1.38 GB)
 ETRG.mp41.45 MB
 Fifty Shades of Grey-ETRG.nfo7.5 KB
 Fifty.Shades.of.Grey.2015.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-juggs[ETRG].avi1.37 GB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt338 bytes
 sample.avi8.68 MB

Description

Follow Us on

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:6701
leechers:13313
Fifty Shades of Grey 2015 HC HDRip XViD AC3-juggs[ETRG]

Trailer

All Comments

Great Thanks!
This was a great quality upload for audio and video, HOWEVER, it is missing almost all of the most passionate sexual interactions. On the one hand, it makes the love story of the movie so much more coherent with all the intense bondage scenes out of the way. If you haven't read the books though it takes away from the intensity of their passionate love for one another; takes away from Anastasia's playful enjoyment of the kinky. Dakota's reactions to each bondage scenario really brought the character of Anastasia off the pages of the book so without them it's disjointed (and the music for what little sexual interaction that was left sounded apoplectic). It was wonderful to be able to understand all the texts, it really added little fun bits into the movie as they were in English. I was surprised at how much of the movie the CAM copy was missing. It was great to see everything (except the "R" parts). If you only saw a crappy CAM copy like me, this torrent is definitely worth downloading for it's clarity and non-sex scene completeness. Just don't expect much sex. We'll have to wait until it goes to DVD to get the whole package to enjoy at home.
Filmed in China!!

Folks - If it was filmed in China, it was censored in China! Therefore it WILL NOT include the so called "MISSING SEX SCENES".

May I suggest that if you are SO desperate for the missing "TWENTY MINUTES" of sexual conduct, that you simply buy a raincoat and take yourself off to the cinema. Just don't DISTURB the multitude of middle aged WOMEN that will be sitting next to you!

Posted by a Middle Aged Woman!
That is an awesome comment. I love it!