Fifty Sheds of Grey_A Parody - C. T. Grey (PDF,EPUB,MOBI) ~ Maraya21

seeders: 23
leechers: 3
Added on January 10, 2014 by Maraya21in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Fifty Sheds of Grey_A Parody - C. T. Grey (PDF,EPUB,MOBI) ~ Maraya21 (Size: 11.98 MB)
 Back Cover 2.jpg512.59 KB
 cover 1.jpg53.69 KB
 cover 2.jpg60.13 KB
 Fifty Sheds of Grey - C. T. Grey.epub5.87 MB
 Fifty Sheds of Grey - C. T. Grey.mobi2.64 MB
 Fifty Sheds of Grey - C. T. Grey.pdf2.85 MB
 info.txt2.1 KB
 Torrent downloaded from 1337x.org.txt44 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt60 bytes

Description

Fifty Sheds of Grey: A Parody
Erotica for the not-too-modern male

She knelt before me on the shed floor and tugged gently, then harder until finally it came. I moaned with pleasure. Now for the
other boot . . .

Overview:
Colin Grey’s life was happy and simple, until the day everything changed—the day his wife read that book. Suddenly, he was thrust headfirst into a dark, illicit world of pleasure and pain. This is what happens when a tide of tempestuous, erotic desire invades man’s last place of privacy: his backyard shed.

WARNING: Fifty Sheds of Grey contains fifty graphic shed-based images. Please do not look if you are easily offended.

Date: October 16, 2012 (First Edition)
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Author: C.T. Grey
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9781250033666
ISBN-13: 978-1250033666

Passage from the book:
'Mr Grey?'
'I keep telling you, Olivia, call me Colin. Mr Grey sounds so formal. Now, what is it?'
'There's someone down here in the lobby, Mr Grey. She says she needs to see you. She says it's urgent.'
I bite my lip, pensively. She? It must be a woman.
'What's her name? Does she have an appointment?'
'No, Mr Grey, and she won't tell me her name, but she's very insistent. She says she knows you.'
I gaze out of the twentieth-floor window at the vast, sprawling metropolis from behind my vast, sprawling desk and frown. Who
could it be?
'Very well,' I reply eventually, 'Send her up.'
'Yes, Mr Grey.'
I lay the receiver back on its cradle. As I await my mysterious visitor, my steel grey eyes roll around my vast, sprawling office,
entirely white from floor to ceiling apart from a mosaic of small monochrome photographs hanging on the opposite wall - my
Fifty Sheds of Grey. One of the pictures catches my attention and my manly lips curve upwards into a wistful smile...'

Please be aware that i want to seed 24h/d, however with a really old laptop, a connection of U:70.0 kB/s and multiple seeds simultaneously my contribution will not be enough. Therefore, please seed what you leeched. Fair-Share
Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.98 MB
seeders:23
leechers:3
Fifty Sheds of Grey_A Parody - C. T. Grey (PDF,EPUB,MOBI) ~ Maraya21

All Comments

Many Thanks