Final Destination 5 2011 TS XViD AC3 Hive-CM8

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on August 20, 2011 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

Final Destination 5 2011 TS XViD AC3 Hive-CM8 (Size: 1.28 GB)
 Final.Destination.5.2011.TS.XViD.AC3.Hive-CM8.avi1.27 GB
 Final.Destination.5.2011.TS.XViD.AC3.Hive-CM8.nfo5.19 KB
 NW RG.nfo12.96 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 att-networks.com.txt39 bytes
 northernwarriors.net.txt135 bytes
 sample.avi10 MB

Description

Final.Destination.5.2011.TS.XViD.AC3.Hive-CM8Thx HiveCM8 Doing It Right The First Time Sources: Video: PrestigeAudio: Imagines LinethxCam Info:Beside the big borders, the cam itself doesnt have much colour, too much brighteness,contrast and gamma.Also the angle is oblique, making faces not that straight looking.the whole movie feels like glaring, but that helps the dark scenes.The last scenes around the kitchen was still very dark.Work done:well that was a bunch of work. took me more than 10h.firstly i removed the very shaking 10 seconds, cant be fixed and no need for them.cropped the borders,and fixed the aspect and the skewed video.But the most complex thing was to fix the video. I tried to bring the colours back into life and restored the video quality so that the glareeffect isnt that much visible.Since not all parts at daylight were the same and the dark scenes needed complete different settings i had to cut the movie again in lots of pieces to treat every piece differently as needed.looks a lot better nowAudio was also not that easy to fix, the line had a constant noise in the background, which is very annoying. Removed all that hiss,noise and made the voices better understandable. All in all very watchable nowenjoyVideo: 720x256 @bitrate 1800 2passAudio: English AC3 2.0 SteroSample: yes includedhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1622979/GeneralComplete name : Final.Destination.5.2011.TS.XViD.AC3.Hive-CM8.aviFormat : AVIFormat/Info : Audio Video InterleaveFile size : 1.27 GiBDuration : 1h 26mnOverall bit rate : 2 111 KbpsWriting application : Nandub v1.0rc2Writing library : Nandub build 1853/releaseVideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : 1Format settings, QPel : YesFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)Muxing mode : Packed bitstreamCodec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 26mnBit rate : 1 843 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 256 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 2.813Frame rate : 29.970 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.334Stream size : 1.11 GiB (87%)Writing library : XviD 1.2.1 (UTC 2008-12-04)AudioID : 1Format : AC-3Format/Info : Audio Coding 3Mode extension : CM (complete main)Codec ID : 2000Duration : 1h 26mnBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 256 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsChannel positions : Front: L RSampling rate : 48.0 KHzBit depth : 16 bitsCompression mode : LossyStream size : 158 MiB (12%)Alignment : Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration : 33 ms (1.00 video frame)Interleave, preload duration : 500 msCast:Nicholas D'Agosto ... Sam LawtonEmma Bell	... Molly HarperMiles Fisher	... Peter FriedkinEllen Wroe	... Candice HooperJacqueline MacInnes Wood	... Olivia CastlePlot:Survivors of a suspension-bridge collapse learn there's no way you can cheat Death. 

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.28 GB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Final Destination 5 2011 TS XViD AC3 Hive-CM8

Trailer

All Comments

doesn't work on ps3,cinavia