FINAL FANTASY I+II Android

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 25, 2015 by -Virtus-in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

FINAL FANTASY I+II Android (Size: 212.3 MB)
 Instructions.txt299 bytes
 FINAL FANTASY v4.0.apk43.67 MB
 main.200.com.square_enix.android_googleplay.finalfantasy2.obb166.31 MB
 FinalFantasy2 V4.0.apk2.32 MB

Description

FINAL FANTASY

Initially released in Japan in 1987, the original FINAL FANTASY amazed audiences with its rich story and stunning graphics.
Players guide the Warriors of Light as they set out on a quest to restore the crystals to their former luster.
Its side view battles, choice and promotion of character classes, and sprawling world explored with fantastic vehicles quickly became standards of the series.
This game set the stage for all FINAL FANTASY games to come.

Consider buying Final Fantasy from Google Play Store by clicking HERE

FINAL FANTASY II

The highly anticipated follow-up to the original FINAL FANTASY, released in Japan in 1988.
FINAL FANTASY II features the bitter and beautiful tale of four war-orphaned heroes who become embroiled in the conflict between the hostile Empire of Palamecia and the rebel resistance.
Eschewing conventional leveling for a proficiency system that allows players to tailor their characters' growth, and incorporating a key term memory system that makes dialogue integral to gameplay, this game sparked the spirit of innovation for which the series has become known.
This edition also contains the bonus dungeons added to later editions of the game--the Soul of Rebirth and the Arcane Labyrinth.
Additional Information (reference only):
ESRB Rating: E10+ with Alcohol Reference, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language and Mild Suggestive Themes

Consider buying Final Fantasy II from Google Play Store by clicking HERE

Version:Final Fantasy v4.0Final Fantasy II v.4.0Instructions:Final FantasyCopy .apk to your Android, run, install, play, enjoy!Finall Fantasy II- after installing copy folder "com.square_..." to ANDROID/OBB. If OBB doesn't exist create it in your Android in the root directory (main system directory) then copy that folder into OBB. Play & enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
212.3 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
FINAL FANTASY I+II Android

Trailer

Screenshots

FINAL FANTASY I+II Android screenshot
FINAL FANTASY I+II Android screenshot