Final Fantasy VIII (8) -[SLUS00892] - (PSXrip) - PSP-Compatible

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on July 24, 2010 by in Games > PSP
Torrent verified.

Final Fantasy VIII (8) -[SLUS00892] - (PSXrip) - PSP-Compatible (Size: 2.03 GB)
 Final_Fantasy_VIII[SLUS-00892].zip2.03 GB

Description

This is a copy of Final Fantasy VIII (8) for PSX (Playstation 1).
I made it because I downloaded a version a while ago (from TPB) and it turns out that the 1st Disk on that rip is corrupt(It crashes at the dance, just after they bump into another couple and Rhinoa smiles at Squall - it hangs. EVERY TIME.)
So I got a good copy(from my original version) and put it up.

WARNING: Read the README for more information regarding the files and the legal responsibility of downloading this file/these files.
by downloading this file/these files, you are agreeing that you own the ORIGINAL of this game. It is illegal to donwload if you DO NOT own the ORIGINAL Final Fantasy VIII for PSX (Playstation 1/PS1).

Thanks, and expect more good torrents (PSX games!!)

This has been tested on PSP (PHAT PSP 1000 CFW 5.00M33-6) and works almost perfectly with the original GAME ID/DISK ID (SLUS00892).

If you want to see more PSX torrents, or PSP Compatible versions, then email me on the address noted in the README file.

NO PASSWORD-PROTECTED COMLPRESSED FILES, NO "CLICK ME" ADS TO GET THE DOWNLOAD, NO FORCED ANYTHING. JUST THE GAME YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT IT.

FUCK ADVERTISMENTS!!

darksider
{Anarchy4_20}
www.fuckretro.com => Soon-to-Be Retro Gaming site. [ "WTF Is A Playstation 3? - Super N'Tendo Motherfucker!!" ]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.03 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Final Fantasy VIII (8) -[SLUS00892] - (PSXrip) - PSP-Compatible

All Comments

Like most FF8 torrents, this copy also has the occasional freezing during the casting of magic. If you choose to play this copy, save often.
doesnt work!
where do i put the .bin???
tnx
great, creating PSXPSP