Final Fantasy XIII-2 [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 2
leechers: 10
Added on December 22, 2014 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 13.38 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin3.21 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin3.73 GB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin3.52 GB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin2.9 GB
 setup-fitgirl-5.bin11.03 MB
 setup-intl.exe5.65 MB

Description

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Release Date: December 11, 2014
Genres/Tags: RPG, Third-person, Japanese-style, 3D
Developer: Square Enix Product Development Division 1, tri-Ace
Publisher: Square Enix
Platform: PC [Repack]

Interface Language: English, Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Korean, Chinese (traditional)
Audio Language: English, Japanese
Crack: built-in (CODEX)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 1.5 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series/ ATI Radeon HD 4000 series VRAM 256MB
DirectX: 9.0c
HDD Space: 29 GB (36 GB during installation)

Description:

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a console role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix.

The player directly controls the on-screen character through a third-person perspective to interact with people, objects, and enemies throughout the game, just as in Final Fantasy XIII.

The player can also turn the camera around the characters, providing a 360° view. Final Fantasy XIII-2, which includes normal and easy modes,has a world rendered to scale relative to the characters; instead of a caricature of the character roaming around miniature terrain, as found in the earlier Final Fantasy games, every area is represented proportionally.

The player navigates the world on foot or by chocobo, large flightless birds that appear regularly in the Final Fantasy series....

Repack Features

• MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation, nothing ripped or recoded
  • The smallest repack yet (just 13.4 GB, compared to original 28 GB) with all original data included
  • You can listen both to English or Japanese audio, combined with any UI language
  • Change UI language in codex.ini if you like
  • Installation takes 40-55 minutes (depending on your system)
  • Repack by FitGirl

Screenshots

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.38 GB
seeders:2
leechers:10
Final Fantasy XIII-2 [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Final Fantasy XIII-2 [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

How did it become so small?
You don't know what repack is? Installer is rebuild, content is compressed. You download less. You store less on your HDD. Your installation time is higher. It took me around 40 minutes or so...
40 minutes sounds good enough. Is that possible to make XIII and XII too with such size?
No. Because there is no PC XII version and XIII is full of videos, which doesn't compress well. FitGirl however claims she make 43 Gb out of it which is 8 Gb less than other repacks and 12 Gb less than a default RELOADED release. If you think of it: XIII-2 = 13-28= -15 and XIII = 43-55 = -12, so it looks rational. Go on and bump her rank high (like Gigantuar-level-high) so she might think of your (and mine) salvation.
C'mon guys lets tell FitGirl how we do want an XIII repack.
Not much to save. I have it internally for my archive, 43 GB. Too much anyway.
Nah, 43 is pretty good. It will be the difference equal to the whole size of Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns, once it released of cause. It's 8 Gb less than best repack in the wild. It will be a good new year present too :3
Well, let me think :)
Maybe after I get 200 rep points here - I will make it :)
Why do you need rep points? I thought you were collecting spoons, not points Anyway i don't think it will be hard for you to reach it with your releases.
Yeah, considering the speed my rep goes high right now, I should say 2000. Or did I say that already? :)
Where did you learn so funny jokes?
I don't know for sure, it's recompressed CODEX iso release.
It contain all the DLCs steam PC version have. You should complete the storyline to access some. Steam PC version doesn't have some outfit DLCs like Mass Effect related due to some legal restrictions.
OK, thanks. Now it's covered :)