Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know About the Numbers by Karen Berman {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 43
leechers: 11
Added on January 2, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know About the Numbers by Karen Berman {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc] (Size: 5.57 MB)
 Cover.jpg120.1 KB
 Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs_Berman, Karen;Knight, Joe.epub1.33 MB
 Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs_ Berman, Karen;Knight, Joe.mobi4.12 MB

Description

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know About the Numbers

Author: Karen Berman, Joe Knight, John Case
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Harvard Business Press (September 9, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1422119157
ISBN-13: 978-1422119150
Format: ePub, Mobi

Summary:

Using the groundbreaking formula they introduced in their book Financial Intelligence: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean, Karen Berman and Joe Knight present the essentials of finance specifically for entrepreneurial managers.

Drawing on their work training tens of thousands of people at leading organizations worldwide, the authors provide a deep understanding of the basics of financial management and measurement, along with hands-on activities to practice what you are reading. You'll discover:

Why the assumptions behind financial data matter
What income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements really reveal
How to use ratios to assess your venture's financial health
How to calculate return on your investments in your enterprise
Ways to use financial information to do your own job better
How to instill financial intelligence throughout your team
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.57 MB
seeders:43
leechers:11
Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know About the Numbers by Karen Berman {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

Can we have the audio version as well?
I can't believe I have this book here.!!!!