Finding Bigfoot S03E08 Australian Yowie HDTV x264-tNe

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on December 31, 2012 by tNein TV
Torrent verified.

Finding Bigfoot S03E08 Australian Yowie HDTV x264-tNe (Size: 595.55 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 How to Convert MP4 to AVI with MeGUI One-Click.txt523 bytes
 Finding.Bigfoot.S03E08.Australian.Yowie.HDTV.x264-tNe.nfo476 bytes
 Finding.Bigfoot.S03E08.Australian.Yowie.HDTV.x264-tNe.mp4595.54 MB

Description

Air Date...: December 30, 2012
Runtime....: 01:24:57
Video......: x264 CRF 23
Profile....: High@L3.1
Dimensions.: 720 x 404
Framerate..: 29.970 fps
Audio......: Stereo AAC
Bitrate....: Variable
Sample rate: 48.0 KHz

Australia's Gold Coast residents report being terrorized by mysterious two-legged creatures with brown fur called yowies, so the Bigfoot team brings their expertise in to investigate deep into the jungle with help from local witnesses and experts.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
595.55 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Finding Bigfoot S03E08 Australian Yowie HDTV x264-tNe

All Comments

nice download A10 V10 thank you
Great ! Thanks
theres a squatch in these woods i think a crack team of seals should go in to the woods and hang them selfs fro high trees with barret silenced sedative rifles camp out for a week n start sniping squaches that will deffo catch one
Thanks for the EPISODE as long as it is new and they go into the woods looking like FOOLS
Nice quality. It's a special 2 hour episode where they go to Australia.
tNe
Keword: EPISODE. Not necessarily a special as specials are typically at the beginning, mid-season break, or end of a season. This does not fall in any of those categories. It's an episode. Don't you all start going psspss on me now.
Great quality.
this episode air on my birthday
i see its 1.5hrs I doubt bobos squash calls will make much sense to the aussies :)
tNe
TVrage might be wrong, or you might be wrong. Who knows? Who cares? It's the newest episode. Did not realize it would be sooo harrrrd for people to rename a file if they don't like the name it has for release.
its a special as they say in the intro.. in this downunder special.. blah blah (that weird sounding narrator)
tNe
Ummm, the narrator says "On tonight's special 2 hour episode..."
i see not on tpb yet.. I guess I add being its new year here soon