Finding Infinity by Layne Harper (Infinity, #3 epub and mobi formats) - [praful99]

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on November 27, 2013 by Praful99in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Finding Infinity by Layne Harper (Infinity, #3 epub and mobi formats) - [praful99] (Size: 1.11 MB)
 Finding Infinity by Layne Harper.mobi639.01 KB
 Finding Infinity by Layne Harper.epub502.3 KB

Description

Finding Infinity by Layne Harper (Infinity, #3)

Genre: Romance

"Finding Infinity" as described by Colin...

"Fine Charlie.” Colin says dropping his hands in defeat. “Here's what I want. I want everybody to back off and let me play football. I want you to go back to practicing medicine because I’m ready for you to be happy again - not this forced shit that you keep trying to sell me. I want Brad to get his house finished because I’m tired of listening to his DIY project updates. I want Jenny to decide on a hair color.

I want Aiden and Rachael to either figure their shit out or leave each other alone, because Aiden’s chick drama is annoying. I want Mark to quit trying so hard to be my buddy again. I want my parents to get off my back about us living in sin. I want you to pick a date to marry me. That’s what I want. What am I going to get? None of it, because I have to do another interview to try to patch the gaping wound that is my life with a Band-Aid.”

Note - Please Seed After Download

[praful99]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 MB
seeders:7
leechers:3
Finding Infinity by Layne Harper (Infinity, #3 epub and mobi formats) - [praful99]

All Comments

Thank you!
Thanks a ton!