Firelight_Coming Home (Malta 2014 ESC Promo Video Album)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 6, 2014 by towerelectin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Firelight_Coming Home (Malta 2014 ESC Promo Video Album) (Size: 423.26 MB)
 Charpentier - Prelude To Te Deum.mp32.85 MB
 Fast downoad Speeds.txt357 bytes
 Firelight - Coming Home (Malta) 2014 Eurovision Song Contest [Video].mpeg209.31 MB
 Firelight - Coming Home (Malta).mp36.77 MB
 Firelight to represent Malta.mpeg204.32 MB

Description

Sorry about the bad date on the previous seed. The video came to me via a high speed data link and was corrupted. I have since obtained a clean copy at 720 pixels and that is contained in this torrent along with the Audio Track and the Eurovision Theme Tune.

After carefully looking at all the entries to the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest I have taken the decision to use the considerable promotional presence of the Bit Torrent network to highlight and promote the Maltese entry this year in the hope that we have backed the winning song.

The tiny mainland Island of Malta is only 19 miles long and is the smallest state in the entire European Union. Music has, and I suspect, always will play a big part in Maltese life and the quality of their songs for Europe reflect the nations passion for a good song.

Malta has a fantastic record in Eurovision, having come 2nd one year and out of the 47 countries who can enter, tiny Malta has the highest track record of getting through the Semi finals to the final over all others who have to qualify the 'hard way'. The UK, Spain, Germany and France get through every year to the finals without a vote as they pay for the transmission costs of beaming Eurovision to the World. These 4 countries will also pay the extra costs for Malta's state broadcaster to host next years contest should Malta win.

So how can you help? Well please download and include in your daily playlists "Malta 2014 [Video Album].ots It includes a short interview with what I hope will be this years winning group as well as the studio recording of the song.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
423.26 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Firelight_Coming Home (Malta 2014 ESC Promo Video Album)