Five Books for Women in the Workplace

seeders: 26
leechers: 5
Added on December 15, 2014 by missamy710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Five Books for Women in the Workplace (Size: 4.08 MB)
 Nice Girls Just Don't Get It_ 99 Ways to Win thEarned, and the Life You Want - Frankel, Lois...2.08 MB
 Pushback_ How Smart Women Ask--and Stand Up--for What They Want - Rezvani, Selena.azw528.95 KB
 Charisma Myth_ How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism, The - Cabane,...499.31 KB
 Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office_ 101 Unconsciouen Make That Sabotage Their Careers -...445.7 KB
 Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman_ What Men Know About Success that Women Need to Learn - Evans,...255.33 KB
 Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office_ 101 Unconsciouen Make That Sabotage Their Careers -...85.48 KB
 Charisma Myth_ How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism, The - Cabane,...81.56 KB
 Pushback_ How Smart Women Ask--and Stand Up--for What They Want - Rezvani, Selena.jpg56.3 KB
 Nice Girls Just Don't Get It_ 99 Ways to Win thEarned, and the Life You Want - Frankel, Lois...50.59 KB
 Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman_ What Men Know About Success that Women Need to Learn - Evans,...35.96 KB
 Nice Girls Just Don't Get It_ 99 Ways to Win thEarned, and the Life You Want - Frankel, Lois...1.75 KB
 Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office_ 101 Unconsciouen Make That Sabotage Their Careers -...1.62 KB
 Charisma Myth_ How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism, The - Cabane,...1.53 KB
 Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman_ What Men Know About Success that Women Need to Learn - Evans,...1.45 KB
 Pushback_ How Smart Women Ask--and Stand Up--for What They Want - Rezvani, Selena.opf1.4 KB

Description

I don't know why the book title is coming up as "For Women Only in the Workplace"--perhaps its for copywrite infringement purposes? I don't know...I am from the ancient world of Demonoid. Anyway the titles in the the torrent are:

Pushback: How Smart Woman Ask--and Stand Up--For What They Want

Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office: 101 Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers

Nice Girls Don't Get It: 99 Ways To Get The Respect Your Deserve, and The Life You Want

The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master The Art and Science of Personal Magnatism

Play Like A Man, Win Like A Woman

These are all .AMZ files. If you are crafty, then you should be able to find away to remove the DMR.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.08 MB
seeders:26
leechers:5
Five Books for Women in the Workplace

All Comments

These were purchased by me through Amazon. There is also software out there that you can use to remove the drm in order to use. If requested, I can use Calibri to change the format to something else if you prefer.