Five Families 'America's Mafia Empires' by Selwyn Raab (2015) Audio Book

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on February 29, 2016 by PhatVikingin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Five Families 'America's Mafia Empires' by Selwyn Raab (2015) Audio Book (Size: 932.14 MB)
 filelist.txt266 bytes
 Five Families 'America's Mafia Empires' by Selwyn Raab (2015) Audio Book Info...11.17 KB
 Five Families Part 1.mp3315.4 MB
 Five Families Part 2.mp3317.8 MB
 Five Families Part 3.mp3298.9 MB
 folder.jpg25.48 KB

Description

'The Rise, Decline, & Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires'

Includes: Audio Book MP3 Files + Book Cover Arts & Information

Author: Selwyn Raab
Title: Five Families: The Rise, Decline, and Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires
Narrator: Paul Costanzo
Format: MP3 CD
Publisher: Tantor Audio
Unabridged CD edition
Release: October 6, 2015
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1494566885
ISBN-13: 978-1494566883

Genovese, Gambino, Bonnano, Colombo, and Lucchese. For decades these Five Families ruled New York and built the American Mafia (or Cosa Nostra) into an underworld empire. Today, the Mafia is an endangered species, battered and beleaguered by aggressive investigators, incompetent leadership, betrayals, and generational changes that produced violent, unreliable leaders and recruits. A twenty-year assault against the five families in particular blossomed into the most successful law enforcement campaign of the last century. Selwyn Raab's Five Families is the vivid story of the rise and fall of New York's premier dons, from Lucky Luciano to Paul Castellano to John Gotti and more. The book also brings the listener right up to the possible resurgence of the Mafia as the FBI and local law enforcement agencies turn their attention to homeland security and away from organized crime.

Hard Cover Book Details: (For Information Only - Hard Cover Book Not Included)

Five Families: The Rise, Decline, and Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires by Selwyn Raab (2005) Hardcover

Publisher: Thomas Dunne Books; Reprint edition (September 5, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0312361815
ISBN-13: 978-0312361815

Please Seed If You Can - Thank You!
_ _ _

I hope you enjoy the Audio. Please notify me, should you find any bad tags, misspelled mistakes, or other-wise incorrect, miss-labeled, inoperative or bogus files in this torrent.

Audiophiles Wanted...

Got Audio? Need More MP3 or FLAC Music Files or Audio Books?

For Audiophiles including Complete Discographies, Music Histories, Audio Books, Complete Series & Collections. I can do 1 file or 1,000,001 files. Size is not an issue. All requested files are served up on a Tier Four TxIV Dedicate Server. You can PM me 'Hear On KAT' or hit the request page link below.

Please Send Requests To: https://kat.cr/user/PhatViking/requests :)
_ _ _
Regards,
Phat Viking Sends...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
932.14 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4