Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Pre Cracked!! - TerribleDo

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 21, 2014 by terribledoin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Pre Cracked!! - TerribleDo (Size: 213.61 MB)
 Five Nights at Freddys 2.exe207.39 MB
 uninstall.exe327.62 KB
 Five Nights at Freddy's 2 TerribleDo PRE CRACKED!.torrent17.35 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.84 MB
 OALInst.exe790.52 KB
 dxwebsetup.exe281.34 KB

Description

Just download and run the exe file! Easy as pie!

In Five Nights at Freddy's 2, the old and aging animatronics are joined by a new cast of characters. They are kid-friendly, updated with the latest in facial recognition technology, tied into local criminal databases, and promise to put on a safe and entertaining show for kids and grown-ups alike!

What could go wrong?

As the new security guard working nights, your job is to monitor cameras and make sure nothing goes wrong after-hours. The previous guard has complained about the characters trying to get into the office (he has since been moved to day-shift). So to make your job easier, you've been provided with your very own empty Freddy Fazbear head, which should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office.

As always, Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for death or dismemberment.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
213.61 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Pre Cracked!! - TerribleDo

Trailer

All Comments

Hello everyone please check out the latest version of Five nights at Freddy's 2 : https://kat.cm/five-nights-at-freddy-s-2-v1-031-pre-cracked-t9886466.html#comment

Thank you and please Seed!
Thanks a lot bro, really appreciate it!
You're more than welcome bro, please check out the latest version https://kat.cm/five-nights-at-freddy-s-2-v1-031-pre-cracked-t9886466.html#comment

Please spread the word only FNAF 2 latest version cracked on the interet (that I've seen) Thanks and also PLEASE SEED! :D
It's version 1.0 what is the latest, I will update mine and release it asap! ok I have updated to version 1.031 now time to crack it and I'll upload it! :D
Hey man, thanks for seeding, just saying the controls are your mouse pretty much, just look around using your mouse the left in game menu is for the mask to hide before getting scared, and the right in game menu is for the cameras to see where the teddies are at, also click onto the baby thingy to make the baby sleep.

thank you hope you like this, please leave positive feedback and comment

also please recommend me any games/books/tv shows to upload thank you!