Five Novels By Reese Gabriele

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 29, 2013 by Baekhoin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Five Novels By Reese Gabriele (Size: 6.31 MB)
 dom next door - reese gabriel.pdf449.49 KB
 dom next door - reese gabriel.mobi177.25 KB
 dom next door - reese gabriel.epub132.91 KB
 his sahvria - reese gabriel.pdf1.1 MB
 his sahvria - reese gabriel.epub474.63 KB
 his sahvria - reese gabriel.mobi431.41 KB
 kimberlees keeper - reese gabriel.pdf766.37 KB
 Kimberlee's Keeper - Reese Gabriel.epub615.09 KB
 Kimberlee's Keeper - Reese Gabriel.mobi270.76 KB
 submissive with benefits - reese gabriel.pdf637.8 KB
 submissive with benefits - reese gabriel.epub316.96 KB
 submissive with benefits - reese gabriel.mobi172.33 KB
 tie me tease me by reese gabriel.pdf506.81 KB
 Tie Me, Tease Me by Reese Gabriel.mobi195.69 KB
 Tie Me, Tease Me by Reese Gabriel.epub178.24 KB
 summary.rtf4.61 KB

Description

Dom Next Door
Tristy’s neighbor Grant is every woman’s dream. He’s handsome, sexy and a hero cop. They’re pals, though she thinks he might want more. But Grant is a Dom and Tristy has no experience in the BDSM lifestyle. It scares her. She would never allow a man to control her. It’s just that he’s so damn hot and hard to resist.Tristy shows up at Grant’s apartment and starts pushing his sexual buttons big-time. Their chemistry is explosive. He decides to take her to bed, tie her, blindfold her and show her what he can do to her body—just the barest introduction to his dominant nature. But when Tristy finds her submissive soul…all bets are off.

Kimberlee's Keeper
International aid worker Kimberlee Breen finds herself in hot water as she confronts a trio of Lavorian junta generals about the disappearance of her friend Maria. They intend to sell Maria into prostitution, and Kim too, unless the dangerously handsome mercenary Edward Roarke can save the day. The ruling General Oreste, as bored as he is brutal, proposes a wager, giving Roarke a week to turn the feisty Kim into the perfect sex slave. Kim is outraged, but she agrees to go through the motions in exchange for Maria's freedom.She expects to fake her reactions to Roarke's training, much as she's faked orgasms over the years with a string of weak lovers. But Roarke is a true dominant, determined to turn her into the genuine article. He sees the submissive side of her and exploits it ruthlessly, exposing her to sweet pleasure and pain alike.In Kim's mind the man is a scoundrel for working with the generals, but what the chestnut-haired, green-eyed beauty does not know is that Edward Roarke is a secret agent, working to topple the military government and bring back the legitimate president. His job is to carry out the countercoup while protecting Kimberlee.It's a tough balancing act, especially when he finds himself falling in love. Kimberlee has confusion of her own to deal with as she struggles to understand why she is so powerfully attracted to such an apparent rogue. It is a battle of wills and hearts, set against the backdrop of a beautiful, yet deadly explosive Latin American landscape.

His Sahvria
If there's one thing ErthSec agent Tryla Numidia hates worse than having a partner, it's working with the notoriously male chauvinistic Vhrazhians. But when the Vhrazhian Ambassador disappears, Tryla is forced to accept help from Vharhin, one of their notorious VISS agents.Vharhin's arrogant attitude and devastating good looks make for an explosive package, especially when you throw in his male pheromones which are designed to keep females pliant and constantly aroused.It's a battle of wills as the unlikely duo races to find the diplomat and avert an intergalactic war. Nothing is as it seems, including Vharhin. Can Tryla fight the overwhelming submissive urges unleashed by Vharhin's dominant chemistry…or will she find herself reduced to a mere plaything, panting at the feet of a powerful alien?

Submissive With Benefits
Anabel and Royce are stuck in the friend zone. Royce secretly wants her in his bed but as a Dominant, he’ll only have her as his willing slave. When Royce, in a fit of jealousy, chases off a sleazy guy trying to pick up Anabel, she accuses him of acting as if he owns her. She knows nothing of ownership—yet. Royce is determined to teach Anabel a lesson about consorting with the wrong men. One hot night of sexual submission in handcuffs should be enough to make her beg for freedom. But he’ll soon discover Anabel yearns to call him “Master”, to explore his dark desires. Her body craves the heat of his touch, the lick of his leather…and so much more.

Tie Me, Tease Me
Zoey is mortified when a handsome stranger catches her lustfully eying a pair of fuzzy handcuffs at an adult toy store. She insists she is there getting gag gifts for her sister’s wedding but Trace knows instinctively that she dreams of a strong lover who will take control.Zoey’s passion puts her right where Trace wants her—naked and bound, aroused out of her mind, in his bed. He has discovered her secret fantasy. Zoey longs for the feel of silken ropes crisscrossing her fevered flesh, tied by the strong hand of her very own shibari man.There is no trick Trace won’t use to win her body and uncover the dark secrets she guards so well.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.31 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Five Novels By Reese Gabriele

All Comments

Thank you!
tnx
Thanks!!