Flame - 1977 - Queen Of The Neighborhood

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on January 20, 2011 by creature_keeperin Music
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Flame
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

Flame - 1977 - Queen Of The Neighborhood (Size: 58.49 MB)
 AlbumArtSmall.jpg2.31 KB
 All My Love To You.mp36.31 MB
 Angry Times.mp37.71 MB
 Beg Me(from tape of vinyll).mp33.79 MB
 Beg Me.mp32.57 MB
 Everybody Loves A Winner.mp35.5 MB
 folder.jpg7.8 KB
 Grown Up Man.mp34.97 MB
 Laugh My Tears Away.mp35.95 MB
 Long Time Gone.mp36.7 MB
 Queen Of The Neighborhood.mp38.51 MB
 You Sit In Darkness.mp36.48 MB
 ZuneAlbumArt.jpg3.43 KB

Description

With several heavy industry hitters in their corner, Flame debuted in 1977 with the release of Queen of the Neighborhood. Fronted by sexy vocalist Marge Raymond and featuring guitarist Jimmy Crespo, the man who eventually joined Aerosmith in 1979, to fill the huge vacancy left by one of the coolest rock stars to ever roam wild and free, Joe Perry, Flame burned bright on their cookin' introductory LP.

With production and arrangements handled by Jimmy Iovine, and studio assistance from the likes of Miami Steve Van Zandt, Clarence Clemons, Paul Prestopino, plus Corky Stasiak, Dave Thoerner and Sam Ginsberg aiding at the Record Plant, Flame was primed to bring the heat. Signed to RCA, the member's of Flame boldly dedicated the nine song Queen of the Neighborhood to the memory of Bonnie & Clyde. That's one cool move!

The Brooklyn based band (Marge proudly wears the home turf name well on her tight blue t-shirt) fueled Queen of the Neighborhood from the off with the southern-fried hard charge of "Beg Me". Raymond's strong, soulful pipes anchor the quick-hittin' number which initially pulls from Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Call Me the Breeze". Throughout the three-minute "Beg Me" the yankee act prove they can wave the rebel rock flag with authority. The hot intro number is chased by the slow blooze burner, "Lone Time Gone", which allows Crespo to flex his fretboard prowess as the song builds.

Flame ride the momentum of the pair of scorched album openers with the strong title track. Once again, Raymond shows off her sultry vocals as the group lay down a groove. The barroom swagger of "Angry Times" bridges the gap to Flame doin' their best Alice Cooper. "Everybody Loves a Winner" is pulled directly from early seventie's A.C. action, as the band cop from the red hot "Cold Ethyl". Frank Ruby holds down the guitar solo on the jacked-up cut.

Flame take it to the mellow side on "You Sit in the Darkness" which is accented by an elaborate strings arrangement, and the Big Apple band keep it on the slow side with "Laugh My Tears Away". Springsteen's big man, Clemons, adds a powerful saxophone solo to "All My Love to You". Queen of the Neighborhood closes with Raymond holding nothing back on the rollicking "Grown-Up Man".

The back sleeve photo from Queen of the Neighborhood shows off an erotic image of Flame's seductive singer... the password is lips!

KNOCK IT BACK!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Flame - 1977 - Queen Of The Neighborhood