Fleetwood Mac - Very Best Of 2 CD][Mp3][320kbs][Hectorbusinspector]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 2, 2010 by hectorbusinspectorin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Fleetwood Mac - Very Best Of 2 CD][Mp3][320kbs][Hectorbusinspector] (Size: 330.41 MB)
 11 - Fleetwood Mac - Sara.mp314.76 MB
 07 - Fleetwood Mac - I'm So Afraid (Live 1997).mp313.78 MB
 17 - Fleetwood Mac - Storms.mp312.52 MB
 08 - Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs.mp310.34 MB
 02 - Fleetwood Mac - Dreams.mp39.76 MB
 06 - Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me.mp39.29 MB
 05 - Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon.mp38.65 MB
 04 - Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way.mp38.41 MB
 13 - Fleetwood Mac - Tusk.mp38.2 MB
 03 - Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun.mp38.15 MB
 09 - Fleetwood Mac - Gold Dust Woman.mp311.43 MB
 17 - Fleetwood Mac - No Questions Asked.mp310.8 MB
 14 - Fleetwood Mac - Sisters Of The Moon.mp310.73 MB
 01 - Fleetwood Mac - The Chain.mp310.28 MB
 12 - Fleetwood Mac - World Turning.mp310.09 MB
 04 - Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy.mp310.03 MB
 08 - Fleetwood Mac - Go Insane (Live 1997).mp39.95 MB
 16 - Fleetwood Mac - As Long As You Follow.mp39.86 MB
 15 - Fleetwood Mac - Family Man.mp39.23 MB
 19 - Fleetwood Mac - Paper Doll.mp39.08 MB
 fleetwood_mac-front.jpg5.84 MB
 fleetwood_mac-back.jpg501.12 KB
 fleetwood_mac-cd 2.jpg312.32 KB
 fleetwood_mac-cd 1.jpg300.96 KB
 info.txt5.93 KB

Description

Fleetwood Mac is a band of two halves, both presided over by the towering figure of Mick Fleetwood after whom the band was named.

The early band until the mid 70s was a blues band, the latter, a rock band and both enjoyed significant success in spite of

numerous line-up changes and controversies. In their many forms, Fleetwood Mac released more than 15 studio albums, ten compilations

albums, had many Top 10 hits and participated in numerous sell-out world tours.

Fleetwood Mac formed in 1967 when British blues guitarist Peter Green decided to start his own band with Mick Fleetwood after they

both left, for different reasons, John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers. Fleetwood Mac's self-titled debut album (1968) was a straight-up

blues album, very different than the sound they would later become famous for. The laid back, harmony driven guitar work of Danny Kirwan

would begin to steer the band's sound away from stripped-back blues. Kirwan was only with the band for a short time, joining Fleetwood

Mac in 1968 and leaving in 1972. During this time founding member Green began to suffer from schizophrenia, meaning he eventually left

the band and spent time in several mental institutions. This left Kirwan to shoulder most of the songwriting responsibilities. The stress

eventually took its toll, and after an alcohol-fuelled fit of temper Kirwan was fired by Fleetwood.

In 1970 Christie McVie joined husband John in Fleetwood Mac, but it wasn't until Lindsey Buckingham and his then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks

joined in 1975 that the band began to see international success. The new line-up released a second self-titled album Fleetwood Mac (1975)

(also called the White Album), which produced several Top 40 hits including "Over My Head", "Landslide" and "Rhiannon (Will You Ever Win)".

Fleetwood Mac's seminal album Rumours was released in 1977 and spun some of the band's best known singles, including "Dreams", "Gold Dust

Woman", "Don't Stop" and "The Chain". Rumours is one of the most critically acclaimed albums ever -- it was ranked No.25 on Rolling Stone's

list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time -- and is also the 12th highest selling album of all time, with more than 30 million copies sold

since its release.

In 1979 Mick let Buckingham take the reins for the band's third album since the Buckingham-Nicks duo came on board (the twelfth studio album

for Fleetwood Mac as a band). As a result of Buckingham's desire to introduce the new sounds of punk and new wave to the band's sound, Tusk

(1979) was much less mainstream in sound and production. However it did spawn a couple of Top 10 hits, most notably the title track "Tusk".

After touring Tusk and following a short break, the band were back with a new studio album, Mirage (1982). The album peaked at No.5 on the

charts in the US, spinning several hits including "Hold Me" and "Gypsy". After an 18-city tour Fleetwood Mac went on hiatus to allow members

to pursue solo careers.

Nicks, Buckingham and Christie McVie all released successful solo albums and toured singly during the band's five year hiatus, before returning

to the studio to record 1987's Tango in the Night. This album would be the last with the current line-up and although it wasn't as successful

as Rumours, Tango... did produce several hit songs ("Everywhere", "Little Lies" and "Seven Wonders"), and reached No.1 in the charts (hitting No.1

on three separate occasions in the UK during 87 and 88). Buckingham left after Tango... as he refused to go on tour to promote the album.

Fleetwood Mac released Behind the Mask in 1990, but without Buckingham's highly stylized sound the album flopped. After ...Mask, both Nicks

and Christine McVie left the band to concentrate on their solo careers, leaving only Mick Fleetwood and John McVie behind. Although Fleetwood Mac

would release three more studio albums with different vocalists, songwriters and creative minds involved, they never came close to achieving the

same success again. To most people, it remains the "classic" line-up -- Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie, Lindsey Buckingham, John McVie and

Mick Fleetwood -- that they think of when they think of Fleetwood Mac.

CD 1

01 - Monday Morning

02 - Dreams

03 - You Make Loving Fun

04 - Go Your Own Way

05 - Rhiannon

06 - Say You Love Me

07 - I'm So Afraid (Live 1997)

08 - Silver Springs

09 - Over My Head

10 - Never Going Back Again

11 - Sara