Flight of the Conchords - Season 01 Complete - AAC 2ch x265 HEVC

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2016 by Mardelmin TV
Torrent verified.

Flight of the Conchords - Season 01 Complete - AAC 2ch x265 HEVC (Size: 2.21 GB)
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E01 - Sally - HEVC.mkv257.5 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E02 - Bret Gives Up the Dream - HEVC.mkv189.85 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E03 - Mugged - HEVC.mkv170.54 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E04 - Yoko - HEVC.mkv159.98 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E05 - Sally Returns - HEVC.mkv169.51 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E06 - Bowie - HEVC.mkv155.93 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E07 - Drive By - HEVC.mkv188.2 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E08 - Girlfriends - HEVC.mkv193.01 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E09 - What Goes on Tour - HEVC.mkv192.59 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E10 - New Fans - HEVC.mkv200.05 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E11 - The Actor - HEVC.mkv200.22 MB
 Flight of the Conchords - S01E12 - The Third Conchord - HEVC.mkv184.68 MB

Description

The series centers on the day-to-day lives and loves of two shepherds-turned-musicians, Jemaine and Bret (Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie, playing fictionalized versions of themselves), who have uprooted themselves from their native New Zealand to try to make it big as a folk duo in New York City. The two have frequent appointments with their officious and ineffectual band manager, Murray Hewitt (Rhys Darby), a Deputy Cultural Attaché at the New Zealand Consulate. Jemaine and Bret constantly fend off the amorous attentions of Mel (Kristen Schaal), a married woman who is their sole fan and stalker. Their friend Dave Mohumbhai (Arj Barker) works at a pawn shop and gives them advice on dealing with American women and culture. Other recurring characters include their landlord, Eugene (Eugene Mirman), Bret's short-term girlfriend Coco (Sutton Foster), Jemaine and Bret's ex-girlfriend Sally (Rachel Blanchard), Mel's husband Doug (David Costabile), and Murray's put-upon assistant Greg (Frank Wood).

Encoded from NTSC DVDs, 720 x 480 16:9, at on average just under 1,000 kbps. I used Handbrake (Quality 20) and detelecine, but I noticed a few frames here and there with combing -- not enough to warrant trying to remove them IMO.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.21 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Flight of the Conchords - Season 01 Complete - AAC 2ch x265 HEVC

All Comments

What kind of quality is this? Any info on resolution, source etc.?
Based on the first two episodes I downloaded, they are 480p. Still better than the SD copies I had previously, cheers! Any chance we can get season 2?
Yes, I plan to do that...soon...I hope, maybe next week.
Sorry, I forgot to add that info.