Flo Rida - I Cry - Single

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on July 3, 2014 by tanya.cabbabin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Flo Rida - I Cry - Single (Size: 8.49 MB)
 Flo Rida - Wild Ones - I Cry.mp38.49 MB

Description

"I Cry" is a song by American hip hop artist Flo Rida. The track was first released on September 18, 2012 as the fourth single from his fourth studio album, Wild Ones.[1] The song is based on Bingo Players' "Cry (Just a Little)" which samples "Piano in the Dark" by Brenda Russell. "I Cry" was produced by the French production duo soFLY & Nius and the Futuristics, and it was written by Flo Rida, The Futuristics, Scott Cutler, Jeffrey Hull, Brenda Russell, and soFLY & Nius.

"I Cry" received mixed reviews from music critics, who criticized its lyrical content and production, and stated that it would have been better with a collaboration with Sia Furler, who previously collaborated with Flo Rida on the song, "Wild Ones". However, some critics were positive towards its catchiness and club-nature. The song received commercial success upon its release, peaking inside the top ten in many countries including Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. A music video was released for the single on YouTube. This song is the second track on Now 45.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.49 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Flo Rida - I Cry - Single