Flora Purim - Stories To Tell (CD4 Vinyl to DVDA DTS2496 Dolby)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 26, 2015 by rtraxin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Flora Purim - Stories To Tell (CD4 Vinyl to DVDA DTS2496 Dolby) (Size: 2.76 GB)
 Flora Purim - Stories To Tell (CD4 Vinyl to DVDA-V).iso2.73 GB
 Flora Purim - Stories To Tell (CD4 Vinyl to DVDA-V) back.bmp7.06 MB
 Flora Purim - Stories To Tell (CD4 Vinyl to DVDA-V) inside.bmp5.74 MB
 Flora Purim - Stories To Tell (CD4 Vinyl to DVDA-V) front.bmp5.74 MB
 Flora Purim - Stories To Tell (CD4 Vinyl to DVDA-V) disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

Here is Flora Purim's "Stories To Tell" from a CD-4 Vinyl source. I hope you enjoy it! It took me many tries to get this "right". You may notice a bit of vinyl noise but out of about 5 or 6 attempts I think it came out pretty nice.

Review by Jim Newsom allmusic.com 4 stars
Though her recordings for Chick Corea's Return to Forever provide a better introduction to her vocal talents, Stories to Tell is an excellent outing by Flora Purim and friends. Assisted by a cast of jazz/fusion all-stars led by husband Airto Moreira, Purim shows off the wide range of her abilities: from wordless vocal soaring to songs with lyrics in English and Portuguese, from uptempo percussion-driven workouts to beautiful ballads. In addition to Airto, the assembled cast includes bassists Miroslav Vitous and Ron Carter, keyboard wunderkind George Duke, guitarists Earl Klugh and Oscar Castro-Neves, and trombonist Raul de Souza. Also, Carlos Santana turns in one of his patented sizzling guitar solos on "Silver Sword." With material from Antonio Carlos Jobim, Vitous, Milton Nascimento, McCoy Tyner, and Purim herself, this is an album worth savoring.

imageimage

This disc will play in any DVD or DVDA player. For best results burn with ImgBurn.

Please seed and comments (or thumbs up) are always welcome. Thanks!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.76 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Flora Purim - Stories To Tell (CD4 Vinyl to DVDA DTS2496 Dolby)