Florence + the Machine-Lungs (2009) VBR

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on February 28, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Florence + the Machine-Lungs (2009) VBR (Size: 150.81 MB)
 03 Hurricane Drunk.mp39.53 MB
 04 Strangeness and Charm [Live].mp39.06 MB
 01 Heavy In Your Arms.mp37.39 MB
 06 Dog Days Are Over.mp37.11 MB
 07 Drumming Song [Live].mp37.11 MB
 10 Dog Days Are Over [Live].mp36.43 MB
 02 You've Got the Dirtee Love.mp36.06 MB
 08 Girl with One Eye [Live].mp35.71 MB
 09 Hurricane Drunk [Live].mp35.42 MB
 05 Swimming [Live].mp35.29 MB
 12 Blinding.mp37.59 MB
 09 Cosmic Love.mp36.93 MB
 08 Between Two Lungs.mp36.88 MB
 01 Dog Days Are Over.mp36.62 MB
 02 Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up).mp36.23 MB
 04 Howl.mp35.86 MB
 07 Drumming Song.mp35.84 MB
 06 Girl With One Eye.mp35.61 MB
 11 Hurricane Drunk.mp35.15 MB
 03 I'm Not Calling You A Liar.mp34.86 MB
 10 My Boy Builds Coffins.mp34.62 MB
 13 You've Got the Love.mp34.31 MB
 05 Kiss With A Fist.mp33.37 MB
 Florence + the Machine-Lungs.jpg67.72 KB

Description

Florence + the Machine-Lungs VBR

Year 2009

Disc 1
1 Dog Days Are Over
2 Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
3 I'm Not Calling You a Liar
4 Howl
5 Kiss with a Fist
6 Girl with One Eye
7 Drumming Song
8 Between Two Lungs
9 Cosmic Love
10 My Boy Builds Coffins
11 Hurricane Drunk
12 Blinding
13 You've Got the Love

Disc 2
1 Heavy in Your Arms
2 You've Got the Dirtee Love
3 Hurricane Drunk
4 Strangeness and Charm [Live]
5 Swimming [Live]
6 Dog Days Are Over
7 Drumming Song [Live]
8 Girl with One Eye [Live]
9 Hurricane Drunk [Live]
10 Dog Days Are Over [Live]
11 My Boy Builds Coffins [Live]
12 Hospital Beds [Live]

here are no words to describe how AMAZING this album is. From the beginning all its way through the end the music you find here is an unforgettable experience. Before I jump into conclusions with some of the songs let me tell you that this girl is so talented on her own terms. The production of the album is stunning and the arrangements of the instruments flow in such an incredible way and natural form that you might believe that perfection is what you hear. A piano here, an Arp there (such a beautiful inclusion to this record), an electric and acoustic guitar every now and then make the songs come up with their own personality.

"Dogs days are over", "I'm not calling you a liar" and "Drumming song" fight againts the traditional way of a song structure... there's a point where you don't know what you're listening and yet, you can't stop tapping your foot on the floor at the rythm of the music. Great songs for sure. "Rabbit heart (raise it up)" (of course!!!), "Kiss with a fist" and "You've got the love" are meant to be the commercial ones??? on the record... not that they're less impressive because of this 'cause once you hear the first one you fall in love with it right away. To point out one of tem in particular, I find "My boy builds coffins" a masterpiece. For some reason everything falls right in place here.

"Lungs" is by far one the best records of this year and for sure will be one of the best in the first decade of the 2000's. Because of projects like Florence + the machine and Bat for lashes (I must say), we know that if this kind of music is coming up from such young girls, we can expect a bright future for music itself. It is ok that we have ALL kinds of music: the bubblegum one (with all the annoying scene in the US), abstract one (a la Radiohead) and commercial-respected one (R.E.M., U2, Muse or even Placebo). But if we didn't have the independent one and all the UK scene going on, the whole music universe would be so predictable.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
150.81 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Florence + the Machine-Lungs (2009) VBR