Fodors Travel New Orleans 2015[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 28
leechers: 4
Added on February 21, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Fodors Travel New Orleans 2015[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 11.69 MB)
 vl3bx.Fodors.New.Orleans.2015.epub11.69 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre: Travel
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: New Orleans is an incredible, vibrant, bursting at the seams, melting pot of a city. Whether travelers are visiting for the music or food, to get to the know people or party all night long, or all of the above, is the guidebook that makes every trip the trip of a lifetime.
EXPANDED COVERAGE: New hotel and restaurant recommendations have been added throughout New Orleans, as well as in select destinations in Plantation Country and Cajun country.
ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: A Mardi Gras feature, including a parade schedule, helps revelers plan their time. A feature on New Orleans music provides basics about making the most of your Jazz Fest experience and how to best enjoy local music year-round. Features on New Orleans cuisine and cocktail culture identify the best eats and drinks, while an essential feature about Hurricane Katrina and its lingering effects on the city will keep travelers in the know.
INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Neighborhood planners with colorful maps, an easy to access "Dining and Lodging" atlas, and "Best Bets" for restaurants and hotels makes planning a trip easy.
DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.69 MB
seeders:28
leechers:4
Fodors Travel New Orleans 2015[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG