Folder Lock 7.1.5 Final Incl Key

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on September 24, 2012 by THERAINin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Folder Lock 7.1.5 Final Incl Key (Size: 9.13 MB)
 Folder Lock v.7.1.5 final.rar8.86 MB
 hkrg.png253.73 KB
 the rain.txt22.41 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 Install notes.txt258 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from THERAIN torrents on BTScene.eu.txt66 bytes
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt40 bytes

Description

Folder Lock 7.1.5 Final

----|Info|---------------------------------------------------------------

Folder Lock is fast file-security software that can password-protect, lock, hide, and encrypt any number of files,
folders, drives, pictures, and documents in seconds. Locked files are undeletable, unrenamable, unmovable, hidden,
and inaccessible. You can lock, scramble, or encrypt depending on speed and security. Folder Lock is fully portable,
so you can protect your files on USB flash drives, disks, CD-RWs, notebooks, and hard disks, and it doesn't require
installation on another PC. Folder Lock protects files in Windows, DOS, and Safe modes, even when you change your
OS or boot from a disk. Folder Lock doesn't let you delete its own program folder, and it can't be uninstalled without the
correct password. Additional options include Stealth Mode, Hacker Attempt Monitoring, Shred files, AutoLock, Auto
Shutdown PC, Lock your PC, Erase PC tracks, 256-bit Blowfish Encryption and Context Menu in Explorer.

Install Notes :-

1. unrar app
2. click on folderlock7-en.exe
3. use given serial and registration
4. AND INJOY :)

WANT TO SEE THE UPLOADS OF "HEAVEN KILLERS RELEASE GROUP" , NEED ANY KIND OF HELP/SUGGESTIONS :

TO JOIN HKRG ON FACEBOOK CLICK BELOW :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heaven-Killers-Release-Group/194904583873469?sk=wall

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.13 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Folder Lock 7.1.5 Final Incl Key

All Comments

Thank u RAIN bro I need such type of software very much.
blocked key...
first time it registred after that key is invailed or out of date
Hey guys I got a problem, the serial and registration keys did not work now I can not get my stuff out of the locker. Any help?
this torrent is working just fine, if you do it right.
2012-11-30 09:10
Does not work even after that