Football.Manager.2015-CPY

seeders: 73
leechers: 66
Added on May 22, 2015 by Quzoxein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Football.Manager.2015-CPY (Size: 1.73 GB)
 cpy-fm2015.nfo4.5 KB
 cpy-fm2015.iso1.73 GB

Description

U [ PRESENTS ]Release Name.......[ Football.Manager.2015-CPYRelease Date.......[ 22/05/2015Shop Release Date..[ 7/11/2014Format.............[ IsoRelease............[ GameKind...............[ SimulationProtection.........[ Steam+CEG+StarForceFiles N............[ 38x50MBU [ INFORMATION ]Football Manager is the most realistic, in-depth and immersive simu-lation of football management available, putting you in the hot-seatof almost any club in more than 50 countries across the world, includingall of Europe's biggest leagues.Football Manager 2015 will allow you to live the life of a real footballmanager - you decide who plays and who sits on the bench, you're in totalcontrol of tactics, team-talks, substitutions and pitch-side instructionsas you follow the match live with the acclaimed 3D match engine.You can now define your managerial style like never before, using the newmanager points system to focus on coaching, scouting, youth development,man-management.. or maybe a little of everything? What type of managerare you?Instructions:-Burn or mount the image-Install the game-Copy the crack-EnjoyNote:The game is updated to the latest patch 15.3.2.Football Manager 2015 Editor and Resource Archiver are included.Languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Norwegian, Greek,Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, KoreanU [ GROUP ]Established in 1999, we are possibly the oldest Italian-basedrelease group still in activity. We express a big THANK YOU toall those friends who helped us in various forms throughout theseyears! Don't forget to support the companies and to keep theScene about FUN.Fondato nel 1999, CPY e' probabilmente il piu' vecchio grupporelease in Italia ancora in attivita'. Ringraziamo DI CUORE tuttigli amici che ci hanno aiutati in ogni maniera in questi anni!Ricordate di supportare le compagnie cinematografiche e disoftware, e che la Scena dev'essere basata sul DIVERTIMENTO.Contact:cpy*hushmail*com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.73 GB
seeders:73
leechers:66
Football.Manager.2015-CPY

Trailer

All Comments

The game is working perfectly Thanks a million CPY and
it works great, but i can't seem to get it to change skin, it won't load any new skins i download anyone esle having this problem?
Just download the latest version of skin you like, coz for me all the skins are working once I updated them...
thanks i found the problem it's working now
Holy Balls Oh MIGHTY I am downloading this right freakin now & if its truly legit updated to 15.3.2 Then you're getting a whole truck of beer from me Mr.
real