Football manager 2016 final crack-no bugs.zip

seeders: 119
leechers: 1
Added on January 17, 2016 by fm2016crackin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Football manager 2016 final crack-no bugs.zip (Size: 17.09 MB)
 Football manager 2016 final crack-no bugs.zip17.09 MB

Description

Final crack for Football Manager 16.2.0, almost proper, bug-free if use the following steps

1.Unzip and overwrite your existing files in football manager folder
3. Run fm start.exe, make new game, disable autosave but i think can work with it enabled too. Play or simulate until 31may2016
4. Save game, exit game and start from fm start.exe
5. Load the 31 may or your earlier save, play manually until july-august to be sure, you can simulate from now on, you can save the game when you want.
6. From now on always start the game from fm start.exe to ensure no bugs, do not rename fm.exe to something else or it won't work.
This is the batch from fm start.exe if you want to check
What it does: ensures you will keep your autosave settings and load last game, deletes football manager temp folder and launches fm.exe
Thanks to mkdev and marianspeed.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.09 MB
seeders:119
leechers:1
Football manager 2016 final crack-no bugs.zip

All Comments

If you want attribute masking(not working on old save) and game starting faster download my latest update and follow the steps https://kat.cm/football-mana...l-crack-mkdev-t11899247.html , don't think is needed anymore but you can use fmstart.exe from unlicensed fix if you think the game has better performance with it. If you don't mind attribute masking you can play like this and use fmstart.exe from unlicensed fix that saves preferences.
download fmstart from unlicensed fix
Does not work with 3DM version.
Hey , I get a crash dump. fmstar or fm.exe gives me a crashdump... any help pleeeeease? I have the game in the c: folder. I installed the latest version, with the latest crack , and the lateste fixes. it seems it works for everybody except me..... CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE???????
Hey , I get a crash dump. fmstar or fm.exe gives me a crashdump... any help pleeeeease? I have the game in the c: folder. I installed the latest version, with the latest crack , and the lateste fixes. it seems it works for everybody except me..... CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE???????
Create this path if it doesn't exist (YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE FOLDER INSIDE FOLDER, etc.):
C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonFootball Manager 2016
and then copy-paste FM version 16.2.0 inside and then copy paste the unlisenced fix.
That's exactly what i've done.... still getting crash dumps :(
Be sure it's program files (x86) not just PROGRAM FILES.
Tested and no such players. At least till where i am at.