Football manager 2016 unlicensed fix

seeders: 18
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by fm2016crackin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Football manager 2016 unlicensed fix (Size: 17.08 MB)
 Football manager 2016 unlicensed fix.zip17.08 MB

Description

This is for people who get this error from last crack

1.Have Football manager in this exact location C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonFootball Manager 2016 for some people it work in other location too
2.Extract crack files to the game folder, replace existing files
3.Run the game only from fm start.exe, this ensures no bugs because always delete temp folders from fm before starting game. If it doesn't work for you, use fm.exe
4.Create new game, save game. Exit and enter fm start again(or fm.exe if you have problems)
5.Your game is fixed now, as long as you continue playing on your game it should work
If you don't get it this is the example if you don't folow the steps: Start fm->new game->play the game continously without exiting once->get retirement bug at june 2016.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.08 MB
seeders:18
leechers:0
Football manager 2016 unlicensed fix

All Comments

Before I tried this, I had 64 players retire from my shortlist, after running this, just a few unemployed staff members I was thinking of signing, massive improvement, great work..
Hey , I get a crash dump. fmstar or fm.exe gives me a crashdump... any help pleeeeease?
wait for proper crack
Hey , I get a crash dump. fmstar or fm.exe gives me a crashdump... any help pleeeeease?
Mkdev is pure garbage.
Game won't start, getting a crash dump all the time. Did a clean install in the map you state and started the game by fm start. What do I do wrong? Got the 16.2.0 wait for crack download.
i have the same problem... no one knows how to solve this. we have to wait for a good crack, if there is going to be one....
It takes like 15 hours to finish a season. Did you play 15 hours without exiting the game once?Try playing game as it should be played and you will not see the retirement bug.