Forbrydelsen II (The Killing series 2)

seeders: 0
leechers: 17
Added on August 18, 2011 by zaq2qazin TV
Torrent verified.

Forbrydelsen II (The Killing series 2) (Size: 5.85 GB)
 Forbrydelsen II - 10 (1).mkv747.46 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 9 (1).mkv731.81 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 2 (1).mkv705.42 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 1 (1).mkv664.26 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 7 (1).mkv604.96 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 3 (1).mkv527.81 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 5 (1).mkv507.27 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 8 (1).mkv506.04 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 4 (1).mkv500.28 MB
 Forbrydelsen II - 6 (1).mkv497.74 MB

Description

Title: The Killing II (Forbrydelsen II) Season 2
AKA: Forbrydelsen II
Genre: Crime, Mystery, Thriller
Episodes: 10
Broadcast Network: DR
Broadcast period: 2009-Sep-27 to 2009-Nov-29
Air time (KST): n/a
Synopsis
Ten days after a female lawyer has been found murdered, the head of the homicide department in Copenhagen, Lennart Brix, realises that his group is faced with a case much more complicated than it seemed at first. So, desperate for a breakthrough, he contacts former DI Sarah Lund and asks her to have a look at the case, a decision that isn't popular with everybody. She, who was demoted after the Nanna Birk Larsen case in the first series and currently works as a passport controller in Gedser in southern Denmark, isn't interested at first, but once she starts looking into the case she becomes just as engrossed as in the last case.
It turns out that the lawyer had learned about a killing of civilians in Afghanistan, involving Danish soldiers, and someone killed her to stop her revealing something that mustn't be revealed. The tracks soon lead Lund into the corridors of power, and the truth turns out to be much more macabre than anyone could imagine.
Cast
Former Detective Inspector Sarah Lund: Sofie Gråbøl
Detective Chief Inspector Lennart Brix: Morten Suurballe
Detective Inspector Ulrik Strange: Mikael Birkkjær
Justice Minister Thomas Buch: Nicolas Bro
Prime Minister Gert Grue Eriksen: Kurt Ravn
Staff Sergeant Jens Peter Raben: Ken Vedsegaard

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.85 GB
seeders:0
leechers:17
Forbrydelsen II (The Killing series 2)

All Comments

i m d/l ing 2.86 gb torrent.both looks same
sorry to those of you that are stuck on 99% apparently utorrent has removed idtags from original files. i uploaded the torrent and somehow only have 99.6% myself. files will still play perfectly well on vlc as they stand. but it is not possible to gain 100% of torrent from anywhere.
2011-08-23 21:19
Thanks ! The Killing series 2 with English subs. As promising as the first one, just very slow to download... Only for passionate people with patience ;)
sorry 'bout that. my upload speeds are about 100kb's and it a big file. been seeding 24/7 since i upped. got 10 leechers on 90% + so seeding ratio will hopefully be much better in an hour or so!