Ford, Hannah-What He Wants - epub - zeke23

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 21, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Ford, Hannah-What He Wants - epub - zeke23 (Size: 86.85 KB)
 Ford, Hannah-What He Wants.epub86.85 KB

Description

What He Wants (What He Wants, Book One) (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)
by Hannah Ford
3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  301 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Twenty-one-year-old law student student Charlotte Holloway isn’t the type of girl to lust after things she can’t have. But when she starts working for the sexy and mysterious Noah Cutler, Charlotte can’t help but dream about the gorgeous billionaire, even though she knows it’s just a fantasy. Men like Noah – gorgeous, dark, and driven-- usually aren’t interested in women like her.

Noah Cutler is a man who doesn’t take no for an answer. His drive to go after exactly what he wants has made him one of the most powerful men in the city. And while he could have his pick of any woman, his sights are set on Charlotte. And he won’t stop until he’s taken control of every inch of her deliciously curvy body…

EXCERPT:

“You are so fucking sexy,” Noah rasped. “Come here. Come to me.”

I got up and crossed the room to him, and he pulled me into his lap. His hand
slid up my thigh, pushing my skirt with it. His other hand slid up to the back of my head, and pushed me toward him. “I’m going to fuck you again, Charlotte,” he said. I could feel his cock hard against me, and I moaned. “This time I’m going to fuck you for a long time. Do you think you can handle it?”

“Yes,” I breathed.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
86.85 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Ford, Hannah-What He Wants - epub - zeke23