Foreign Concept - Make Meals EP (2014) drum&bass [Gepression + L.U.K.E] 320kbps

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 9, 2015 by L.U.K.Ein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Foreign Concept - Make Meals EP (2014) drum&bass [Gepression + L.U.K.E] 320kbps (Size: 79.55 MB)
 Endless Fade - ft. Naomi Olive (Original Mix).mp314.94 MB
 When You're Alone (Original Mix).mp314.09 MB
 Klax - ft. Naomi Olive (Original Mix).mp313.44 MB
 The Volks (Original Mix).mp313.18 MB
 Falling Stars - ft. DRS (Hyroglifics Remix).mp312.23 MB
 Make Meals (Original Mix).mp311.68 MB

Description

Foreign Concept - Make Meals EP

The name Foreign Concept has come to represent both DJ’ing distinction and a multiform production style that synthesises the sounds of yesterday and tomorrow in chord with the Critical Music ethos.
The London born, but now Bristol dwelling talent took to the turntables in 2004, and whilst bringing to the fore a future-thinking genre inclusivity that makes his DJ sets uniquely hard to miss, Foreign Concept was quickly noted for his finesse for infectious blends of which lead to an international DJ schedule as a club favourite.
In 2011, after forging a distinct sound of his own, the young producer galvanised the scene with signings to Shogun Audio and Samurai Music amongst others, as well as catching the attention of drum and bass visionary, Kasra, with the dank dystopian half-time hitter "Mob Justice" and was immediately signed exclusively to his label.

Foreign Concept returns to Critical Music with his most accomplished work to date. The "Make Meals EP" showcases a fresh approach to the genre with a diverse and dynamic 6-tracker:
1. Make Meals
2. When You’re Alone - ft. Natalie Olive
3. Endless Fade - ft. Natalie Olive
4. Ask Yourself
5. The Volks
6. Falling Stars - ft. DRS (Hyroglifics RMX)

Credit goes to Gepression for ripping this EP and introducing me to this talented & original artist - kudos brother!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
79.55 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Foreign Concept - Make Meals EP (2014) drum&bass [Gepression + L.U.K.E] 320kbps

All Comments

Gr8 tunes!!~ tnx!
Perfect & Thanks
You know I got this and rolling SEEDZzzzzz

Thank You for the Great Turn Ons with your Music
My BOSE thanks you.....