Forestry 2017 The Simulation-CODEX

seeders: 259
leechers: 34
Added on March 29, 2016 by Anton.Sokolovin Games
Torrent verified.

Forestry 2017 The Simulation-CODEX (Size: 1.85 GB)
 codex-forestry.2017.the.simulation.iso1.85 GB
 codex.nfo5.58 KB

Description

INFORMATION:Year of release: 25 March 2016Genre: SimulatorDeveloper: Joindota, SilentFuturePublisher: United Independent Entertainment GmbHPublication Type: LicenseSubtitle Language: RUS | ENG | GER | MULTi9Voice set Language: ENGTablet: Is present (CODEX)SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:✔ Operating system: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Dualcore, AMD X2 Dualcore with 3.0 GHz✔ Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280, AMD Radeon HD 4870✔ Memory: 4 GB RAM✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0✔ Hard disk space: 3 GBDESCRIPTION:You have to go into the forest and become a lumberjack. Manage the huge machines, bring down trees to harvest timber, sell it and get money for the expansion of the company. Take care of the forest, sadite new trees, rationally use the technique.SETTING:  1. Mount image, install the game  2. Copy the contents of the folder "CODEX" in the game installation folder .  3. Play.

Screens

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.85 GB
seeders:259
leechers:34
Forestry 2017 The Simulation-CODEX

All Comments

NIce waste of time!!!!
Faster with horse to get credits that with tractor
Thanks for the upload. :)
Worst game I've ever played.
I wonder if anyone ran into permanent German language because anything I do does not seem to change the fact that it loads it in German. It's like bypassing the steam_api completely and registry doesn't even have a language option.
A virtual chainsaw, how much fun "000.0%" but thanks for the up anyway.
works win 10 x 64
thx will seed
Does this include the Plaid Shirts and Beards DLC?