Forever Young (Forever Vampire Series, #1) (MM) by Jeff Erno [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Forever Young (Forever Vampire Series, #1) (MM) by Jeff Erno [wee_wiwie] (Size: 407.61 KB)
 Jeff Erno - Forever Young.mobi407.61 KB

Description

My UTorrent is always deleting my torrents after a few days or so, it's hard to keep manually dragging my torrents to seed it. If it's out of seed, do PM me and I'll seed for you. I don't take new request through pm though. Appreciate your understanding.

In less than a summer, shy and introverted Robbie Myers goes from eighteen and never been kissed to the passionate intensity of first love that could last forever. Literally…

Eighteen-year-old Robbie Myers has difficulty talking to people. Not only is he shy, but he seems to say the wrong thing every time he opens his mouth, especially to the mysterious, handsome stranger who shows up at his supermarket job, defends him from an aggressive colleague and then asks him on a date. He can't believe a hot, worldly badboy like seventeen-year-old Colt Abernathy is actually interested. Yet he can’t deny that the ardor burning in Colt’s dark eyes is just for him. In the space of one breath, Robbie is launched from his plan to attend community college while living at home with his mom and saving up for a car to the tender yet passionate exploration of intense first love. Little does Robbie know…

Brought across during the height of the Civil War, Colt has remained trapped in the body of a lonely seventeen year old. When he spots the slim, blond-haired, blue eyed young man, pushing a line of shopping carts across a parking lot, Colt knows instantly they’re destined for each other. There’s just one major problem: if he survives the impending battle between vampires and the Matarians - an army of brutal vampire slayers - he’s going to live forever. Robbie isn’t…

Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~

**Requested by pablo.24073

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
407.61 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Forever Young (Forever Vampire Series, #1) (MM) by Jeff Erno [wee_wiwie]