Formula 1 - 2015 - Hungarian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4 - Various - [[OptimusPr1me]]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 27, 2015 by OptimusPr1mein TV
Torrent verified.

Formula 1 - 2015 - Hungarian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4 - Various - [[OptimusPr1me]] (Size: 13.33 GB)
 formula1.2015.hungary.grand.prix.practice.one.hdtv.x264-winners.mp41.18 GB
 Formula1.2015.Hungary.Grand.Prix.Practice.Two.XviD-AFG.avi3.81 GB
 F1 2015 Hungary Round 10 - Hungarian Grand Prix 2015 Full Free Practice 3 - 25 July 2015.mp4220.23 MB
 Formula1.2015.Hungary.Grand.Prix.Qualifying.720p.HDTV.x264-BBCF1HD.mkv3.03 GB
 formula1.2015.hungarian.grand.prix.race.mp42.41 GB
 formula1.2015.hungarian.grand.prix.prerace.mp41.22 GB
 formula1.2015.hungarian.grand.prix.postrace.mp4694.99 MB
 formula1.2015.hungary.grand.prix.paddock.uncut.hdtv.x264-winners.mp4103.8 MB
 formula1.2015.hungary.grand.prix.drivers.press.conference.hdtv.x264-winners.mp4204.62 MB
 DDLValley.rocks_Formula.1.2015x10.Hungary.F1.Show.A.Tribute.to.Jules.SkyF1.HDTV.x264-P2P.mp4487.96 MB

Description

First of all, before anything, I have to say farewell Jules Bianchi, you succumbed finally to your injuries sustained in Japan last year, you were a fighter but fate has taken you away from us, the first to die in the sport since 1994 and it was completely unnecessary as well. May you have clear roads and your dream drive in heaven my young friend. The FIA is retiring the #17 so that #JB17 may live on in our memories and hearts.

Requiescat in pace Jules

To find out your local times for all sessions, please visit this link.

Britain as per usual was a crazy race, Williams handing the race on a platter to the Mercedes boys by not letting Bottas pass Massa, Bottas was noticeably faster than Massa and would have been way ahead to safely do a pitstop without losing 1st. Lotus taking eachother out, both drivers need to go for next year, I may be half French but Romain has had enough chances, bring young Prost in *grins* Now, kudos to Manor/Marussia for being stayers, very well done, Kimi chose to go just a bit early on the pitstop for the rain, Hamilton picked it perfect, he had not left the pit and it bucketed down. Vettel perfect strategy once again as well. This week in the news Aston Martin and RBR linked to eachother, it will be interesting to see what comes of that. Final word about the British Grand Prix.. McLaren .. one point, that is all I have to say :)

For more official information about the circuit please click here.

FP1 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

FP2 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

FP3 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

QUALIFYING RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

RACE RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

or

This is the current Drivers & Constructor Standings BEFORE the Hungarian Grand Prix:

Now for everyone who is interested in F1, either veteran like myself or a newbie, please also check out my F1 galleries of files:

The above graphic and file information graphic with many thanks to Panther10.56K

CLICK FOR RACES

CLICK FOR DOCUMENTARIES

CLICK FOR F1 LEGENDS

CLICK FOR 1970-2014 REVIEWS

Every day I add something to the list, try to keep an eye on this blog as well because I will be adding information etc to it as the race grows closer and I will upload the race and post it in the aforementioned thread as well when the time comes.

This thread is a work in progress as the Hungarian Grand Prix comes closer, I will add important news and other things, photos etc. Not only for the Hungarian Grand Prix but for every single race this year :) Enjoy

THE LATEST NEWS CLICK HERE

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.33 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Formula 1 - 2015 - Hungarian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4 - Various - [[OptimusPr1me]]

Screenshots

Formula 1 - 2015 - Hungarian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4 - Various - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot
Formula 1 - 2015 - Hungarian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4 - Various - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot