Formula 1 - 2015 Monaco GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]]

seeders: 11
leechers: 77
Added on May 24, 2015 by OptimusPr1mein TV
Torrent verified.

Formula 1 - 2015 Monaco GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]] (Size: 12.04 GB)
 formula1.2015.monaco.grand.prix.practice.one.hdtv.x264-champions_watchseries-online.ch.mp41.24 GB
 formula1.2015.monaco.grand.prix.practice.two.hdtv.x264-champions_watchseries-online.ch.mp41.1 GB
 Formula.1.2015.Monaco.Grand.Prix.Practice.Three.WEBRip.360p.HEVC-[f1d].mkv393.85 MB
 02.Qualifying.Session.SD.mp41.09 GB
 01.Pre-Qualifying.Buildup.SD.mp4663.66 MB
 03.Post-Qualifying.Analysis.SD.mp4363.82 MB
 02.Race.Session.SD.mp42.14 GB
 03.Post-Race.Analysis.SD.mp41018.34 MB
 01.Pre-Race.Buildup.SD.mp41.14 GB
 formula 1 2015 f1 show Monaco Grand Prix.hdtv.x264-champions.mp4547.97 MB
 Formula1.2015.Monaco.Grand.Prix.Paddock.Uncut.720p.HDTV.x264-CHAMPiONS.mkv309.5 MB
 formula1.2015.monaco.grand.prix.the.f1.show.monaco.special.720p.hdtv.x264-champions.mkv1.41 GB
 DDLValley.rocks_formula1.2015.monaco.grand.prix.team.principals.press.conference.hdtv.x264-champi...217.13 MB
 DDLValley.rocks_formula1.2015.monaco.grand.prix.drivers.press.conference.readnfo.720p.hdtv.x264-c...488.76 MB

Description

To find out your local times for all sessions, please visit this link.

Spain, to me, the start of the turn-around for the season, Ferrari looking very strong out there, Vettel showing he can actually really race. Brilliant performances of the young ones again especially Sainz. Some great strategies by the teams as well and the fight between Mercedes and Ferrari is just heating up now, I know Mercedes is well ahead at the moment but I am hoping that the next few circuits will allow the Ferrari's to show how good they are and how far they have come since last season and the old stuffy management was made redundant. Vettel has been, and I never thought I would say this, a very welcome Ferrari driver who seems to understand what it means to drive for the Scuderia. Monaco will be glamourous like always and the highlight of the season for me and many with me.

For more official information about the circuit please click here.

FP1 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

FP2 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

FP3 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

QUALIFYING RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

RACE RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

This is the current Drivers & Constructor Standings BEFORE the Monaco Grand Prix:

Now for everyone who is interested in F1, either veteran like myself or a newbie, please also check out my F1 Release Thread by clicking here. Every day I add something to the list, try to keep an eye on this blog as well because I will be adding information etc to it as the race grows closer and I will upload the race and post it in the aforementioned thread as well when the time comes.

This thread is a work in progress as the Monaco Grand Prix comes closer, I will add important news and other things, photos etc. Not only for the Monaco Grand Prix but for every single race this year :) Enjoy

THE LATEST NEWS CLICK HERE

The above graphic and file information graphic with many thanks to Panther10.38K

CLICK FOR RACES

CLICK FOR DOCUMENTARIES

CLICK FOR F1 LEGENDS

show spoiler
As there are too many characters in the file info, I have had to upload it to my OrangeDox click HERE to download the txt file

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.04 GB
seeders:11
leechers:77
Formula 1 - 2015 Monaco GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]]

Screenshots

Formula 1 - 2015 Monaco GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot
Formula 1 - 2015 Monaco GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot

All Comments

Unfortunately there is not much choice so it is sky
Thanks for the effort mate.

Just thought I'd mention that I reckon it's pretty important to have "Formula 1" in the title. I almost missed it! I'd guess most people would just use Formula 1 as their only search term and this quality package isn't included in the results :(
I will change that, thank you for your feedback :)
I have made it so
FP3 session courtesy of
Always a pleasure, mate. I'm just sorry that I couldn't find a better quality source. I couldn't find a torrent for it anywhere!
Haha, mate it is fine, thank you again!