Formula 1 2015 Monaco Grand Prix Race 1080i HD

seeders: 628
leechers: 1293
Added on May 24, 2015 by footy7in TV
Torrent verified.

Formula 1 2015 Monaco Grand Prix Race 1080i HD (Size: 6.08 GB)
 F-1.2015.06GPMonaco.Race.SetantaSport+HD.ru.ts6.08 GB

Description

Video : TS, MPEG2, 1920x1080, 25 fps, ~7000 kbps
Audio Tracks: 1. Russian - MP2, 2ch, 192 Kbps, 48 kHz
2. INT (Sound of the cars, no commentary)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.08 GB
seeders:628
leechers:1293

All Comments

Excellent version!! No commentary is awesome, better than being there since even at the track they have chumps on loudspeakers running their mouths the whole time. STFU and let me hear the cars. My sincere thanks footy, and please keep the no commentary versions coming.
Are you kidding this is in Russian again, for anyone looking for a broadcast English in a smaller file size try here>>>>https://www.scenetime.com/browse.php#/&search=formula+1&cata=yes >> but not sure if this is sky sports
"when you know enough don't need any additional commentary"

you are really great or ignorant
Just to clarify for those that are just popping into to download.... READ THE DESCRIPTION :P

If you like a Russian race announcer screaming at you through an entire race download this. The recording is beautifully done I must say. But I had to turn it off 1/10th of the way through before i collapsed of an aneurism for being yelled at in Russian.
To clarify....I'm on my phone on the mobile version...is NOT displayed in title. Just the file name...
Sorry, not file name...but your description (that does not say audio language!!)Formula 1 2015 Monaco Grand Prix Race 1080i HD
You are on the "Comments" Tab of this webpage.
If you click on the "Main" Tab it has a section called "Description" I usually never look at that either as it is usually in the name. RU at the end of it. He has RU at the end of the actual file name though.