FoxFi Key with PdaNet+ 4.12 and Add On Android

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 29, 2013 by Private_Pylein Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

FoxFi Key with PdaNet+ 4.12 and Add On Android (Size: 3.16 MB)
 PdaNetA4126.exe3.11 MB
 FoxFi AddOn v3011.apk25.51 KB
 FoxFi Key.apk24.81 KB

Description

PdaNet+ is one of the top Android applications of all time. PdaNet+ shares the Internet access of your Android phone with your computer or tablet. PdaNet+ works on all Android phones without rooting. It also does not require a tether plan, that will save you $20/month from most carriers.

PdaNet+ now bundles both PdaNet and FoxFi to give you supports of WiFi hotspot in addition to USB Tether and Bluetooth DUN. In USB mode it is capable of handling download speed of well above 35Mbps (35000kbps) and is the fastest tethering software available for Android.

FoxFi enables WiFi Hotspot on your Android phone - no tether plan or rooting required! You can connect your tablets, computers or game console with WPA2 security.

Download the Free version of FoxFi from the Google Play store on your phone and follow the instruction. Use The key after install.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.16 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
FoxFi Key with PdaNet+ 4.12 and Add On Android

All Comments

Crap sends you to Torcache...
No still seeding.
I have been using this app for about a week on my Huawei H881C with my laptop and it works great. Support the developers and buy it. Worth every penny.