Fr. Gabriele Amorth - An Exorcist Tells His Story | More Stories | Memoirs of an Exorcist: My Life Fighting Satan (3 books in EPUB/MOBI/PDF)

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on April 4, 2016 by catholicstuffin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Fr. Gabriele Amorth - An Exorcist Tells His Story | More Stories | Memoirs of an Exorcist: My Life Fighting Satan (3 books in EPUB/MOBI/PDF) (Size: 3.62 MB)
 An Exorcist Tells His Story - Gabriele Amorth.mobi262.86 KB
 An Exorcist Tells His Story - Gabriele Amorth.pdf724.75 KB
 An Exorcist Tells His Story - Gabriele Amorth.epub208.09 KB
 An Excorcist_ More Stories - Gabriele Amorth.epub207.11 KB
 An Excorcist_ More Stories - Gabriele Amorth.mobi284.33 KB
 An Excorcist_ More Stories - Gabriele Amorth.pdf754.98 KB
 Memoirs of an Exorcist_ My Life - Marco Tosatti.pdf763.48 KB
 Memoirs of an Exorcist_ My Life - Marco Tosatti.epub241.22 KB
 Memoirs of an Exorcist_ My Life - Marco Tosatti.mobi261.18 KB

Description

In this powerful book, the renowned exorcist of Rome tells of his many experiences in his ministry as an exorcist doing battle with Satan to relieve the great suffering of people in the grip of evil. The importance of the ministry to "expel demons" is clearly seen in the Gospels, from the actions of the Apostles, and from Church history. Fr. Amorth allows the reader to witness the activities of the exorcist, to experience what an exorcist sees and does. He also reveals how little modern science, psychology, and medicine can do to help those under Satan's influence, and that only the power of Christ can release them from this kind of mental, spiritual or physical suffering. An Exorcist Tells His Story has been a European best-seller that has gone through numerous printings and editions. No other book today so thoroughly and concisely discusses the topic of exorcism.

Following up his international best-selling book, An Exorcist Tells His Story, Fr. Gabriele Amorth, the renowned chief exorcist of Rome, expands on some of the key topics of his previous book, covering important details about demonic or occult issues. He uses concrete examples from his own experiences and those of other exorcists to illustrate and substantiate his points. Since satanic sects, occultism, séances, fortune-tellers and astrologers are so widespread today, Father Amorth asks the question why is it so difficult today to find an exorcist, or a priest who is an expert in this field? The example and the teaching of Christ is very clear, as is the tradition of the Church. But today’s Catholics are often misinformed. Exorcisms are reserved for appointed priests, while all believers can make prayers of liberation. What is the difference? What norms must be followed? What problems are still open and unresolved in this field? The new book by Father Amorth answers these and many other questions, supporting his discourse with a rich exposition of recent facts. A valuable, practical and instructive manual for priests and lay people, on how to help many who are suffering.

Father Amorth was chief exorcist of the Vatican for twenty-five years, but few people know that before he became a priest, Amorth served in the pro-Allied Italian forces during World War II and earned a law degree. He discovered his true calling when he met the exorcist Father Candido. Ever since, he has been face-to-face with the devil every day, relieving thousands of believers of their suffering through religious rites and the power of prayer. Memoirs of an Exorcist recounts Amorth’s many impressive stories of healing and faith, as gathered by famed journalist Marco Tosatti.

About the Author

Father Gabriele Amorth, a priest of the Congregation of San Paolo, is internationally recognized as the world s greatest exorcist. His mission of expelling the devil through incessant dedication has earned the gratitude of thousands of believers and the esteem of the most important authorities of the Catholic Church. He has written various successful works and has a very popular radio program on Radio Maria in Rome.

Related Torrents:
Torrent: The Rite: The Making of a Modern Exorcist (EPUB, MOBI, PDF)
Torrent: Fr. Gary Thomas and Wilson O... (5-disc audio presentation)

image image image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.62 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Fr. Gabriele Amorth - An Exorcist Tells His Story | More Stories | Memoirs of an Exorcist: My Life Fighting Satan (3 books in EPUB/MOBI/PDF)