Fractal Math as Art

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on March 21, 2013 by Holyterezin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Fractal Math as Art (Size: 253.54 MB)
 Barnsley, Michael F. - Fractals Everywhere, 2d ed..pdf16.42 MB
 Getz, Chonat and Helmstedt, Janet Margaret - Graphics with Mathematica~ Fractals, Julia Sets,...36.31 MB
 Helmberg, Gilbert - Getting Acquainted With Fractals.pdf1.96 MB
 Lesmoir-Gordon, Nigel, ed. - The Colours of Infinity~The Beauty and Power of Fractals, 2d ed..pdf34.94 MB
 Liebovitch, Larry S. - Fractals and Chaos Simplified for the Life Sciences.pdf29.85 MB
 Novak, Miroslav M. - Thinking in Patterns~Fractals and Related Phenomena in Nature.pdf47.91 MB
 Peitgen, Heinz-Otto and Saupe, Dietmar, eds. - The Science of Fractal Images.djvu17.91 MB
 Peitgen, Heinz-Otto; Jürgens, Hartmut; Saupe, Dietmar - Chaos and Fractals~New Frontiers of...27.36 MB
 Pickover, C.A., ed. - Chaos and Fractals~A Computer Graphical Journey.pdf33.69 MB
 Schroeder, Manfred Robert - Fractals, Chaos, Power Laws~Minutes from an Infinite Paradise.djvu7.2 MB

Description

Fractal Math as Art

When I worked in graphics I was fascinated by fractal generation and wish I had had these books for reference and inspiration. Frankly, my interest is the "art" not the math. However, these works discuss fractal generation/fractal art in an understandable way. They represent my entire collection on fractals; three were posted by others 4-5 years ago, and are unseeded.

Barnsley, Michael F. - Fractals Everywhere, 2d ed.

Getz, Chonat and Helmstedt, Janet Margaret - Graphics with Mathematica~Fractals, Julia Sets, Patterns and Natural Forms

Helmberg, Gilbert - Getting Acquainted With Fractals

Lesmoir-Gordon, Nigel, ed. - The Colours of Infinity~The Beauty and Power of Fractals, 2d ed.

Liebovitch, Larry S. - Fractals and Chaos Simplified for the Life Sciences

Novak, Miroslav M. - Thinking in Patterns~Fractals and Related Phenomena in Nature

Peitgen, Heinz-Otto and Saupe, Dietmar, eds. - The Science of Fractal Images DjVu

Peitgen, Heinz-Otto; Jürgens, Hartmut; Saupe, Dietmar - Chaos and Fractals~New Frontiers of Science, 2d ed. DjVu

Pickover, C.A., ed. - Chaos and Fractals~A Computer Graphical Journey

Schroeder, Manfred Robert - Fractals, Chaos, Power Laws~Minutes from an Infinite Paradise DjVu

I originally posted these on Demonoid.

Remember: IF you don't seed, the torrent dies. And it can't always be brought back to life.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
253.54 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Fractal Math as Art

All Comments

Thank you.!
Thank You!