Francesca Biagini - Elements of Probability and Statistics [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 7, 2016 by TheDelsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Francesca Biagini - Elements of Probability and Statistics [Delshady Digital] [EPUB] (Size: 3.44 MB)
 Francesca Biagini - Elements of Probability and Statistics [Delshady Digital].epub3.44 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
ANY RATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

If you want more books from me, you can click this link to see my library.
You can also find a way to download my DMCA'ed books through there.
If this eBook by any chance is broken or missing some parts.
Please click this link to send me a massage.

This book provides an introduction to elementary probability and to Bayesian statistics using de Finetti's subjectivist approach. One of the features of this approach is that it does not require the introduction of sample space – a non-intrinsic concept that makes the treatment of elementary probability unnecessarily complicate – but introduces as fundamental the concept of random numbers directly related to their interpretation in applications. Events become a particular case of random numbers and probability a particular case of expectation when it is applied to events. The subjective evaluation of expectation and of conditional expectation is based on an economic choice of an acceptable bet or penalty. The properties of expectation and conditional expectation are derived by applying a coherence criterion that the evaluation has to follow. The book is suitable for all introductory courses in probability and statistics for students in Mathematics, Informatics, Engineering, and Physics.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.44 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Francesca Biagini - Elements of Probability and Statistics [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]