Frank Sinatra - A Voice On Air 1935-1955 [4CD] (2015) FLAC

seeders: 21
leechers: 4
Added on January 10, 2016 by 5bix5in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Frank Sinatra - A Voice On Air 1935-1955 [4CD] (2015) FLAC (Size: 995.08 MB)
 01 - The Hoboken Four - Vintage Radio Tuning In - Major Bowes' Show Opening - S-H-I-N-E.flac7.08 MB
 02 - Fred Allen & The Four Sharps - Fred Allen Introduces Frank Sinatra and the Four Sharps -...7.19 MB
 03 - Frank Sinatra - Moon Love (live).flac8.11 MB
 04 - Frank Sinatra - Fame and Fortune Show Opening; I'm Getting Sentimental Over You -...10.65 MB
 05 - Frank Sinatra - Deep Night.flac7.51 MB
 06 - Frank Sinatra & Tommy Dorsey - Ruth Lowe Interview - I'll Never Smile Again - Fame...14.57 MB
 07 - Frank Sinatra - Frenesi.flac11.41 MB
 08 - Frank Sinatra - East of the Sun (And West of the Moon).flac11.04 MB
 09 - Frank Sinatra - Carnaval de Broadway Opening; I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - The...13.4 MB
 10 - Frank Sinatra - Say It - Carnaval de Broadway Closing; I'm Getting Sentimental Over...14.13 MB
 01 - Frank Sinatra - Songs by Sinatra Show Opening; This Love of Mine - Paper Doll.flac5.44 MB
 02 - Frank Sinatra - Kiss Me Again.flac12.21 MB
 03 - Frank Sinatra - If Loveliness Were Music.flac12.93 MB
 04 - Frank Sinatra - Lover Come Back to Me - Songs by Sinatra Show Closing; Put Your Dreams...18.71 MB
 05 - Frank Sinatra - My Heart Tells Me.flac12.55 MB
 06 - Frank Sinatra - My Ideal.flac4.57 MB
 07 - Frank Sinatra - News Bulletin - Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower Briefing - President Franklin D....19.16 MB
 08 - Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra D-Day Announcement - The Frank Sinatra Show Opening; This Love...12.24 MB
 09 - Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra Commentary on Special D-Day Broadcast - America the...8.13 MB
 10 - Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra Dedication to Canadian Soliders at Rockcliffe Hospital,...10.1 MB
 01 - Frank Sinatra - Songs by Sinatra Show Opening; Night and Day - I'm an Old Cowhand -...13.44 MB
 02 - Frank Sinatra - Along the Navajo Trail.flac9.02 MB
 03 - Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra Introduction to 'Home on the Range' - Home on the...13.47 MB
 04 - Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra Introduces Louisiana Gov. Jimmie Davis - You Are My Sunshine.flac8.41 MB
 05 - Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra Introduces Nat 'King' Cole - Exactly Like You.flac9.56 MB
 06 - Frank Sinatra & Slim Gaillard - Frank Sinatra Introduces Slim Gaillard - Cement Mixer...20.07 MB
 07 - Frank Sinatra & Peggy Lee - You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me.flac6.3 MB
 08 - Frank Sinatra & Benny Goodman - I Only Have Eyes for You.flac8.87 MB
 09 - Frank Sinatra - You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby.flac4.81 MB
 10 - Frank Sinatra & The Pied Pipers - Don't Forget Tonight Tomorrow (rehearsal).flac6.36 MB
 01 - Frank Sinatra - Haunted Heart.flac8.88 MB
 02 - Frank Sinatra - Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams.flac9.93 MB
 03 - Frank Sinatra - I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover.flac8.02 MB
 04 - Frank Sinatra - Nature Boy (orchestral version).flac8.15 MB
 05 - Frank Sinatra - Little White Lies.flac7.39 MB
 06 - Frank Sinatra - On a Slow Boat to China.flac8.09 MB
 07 - Frank Sinatra - Light Up Time Show Opening; Lucky Day - It All Depends on You.flac8.99 MB
 08 - Frank Sinatra & Dorothy Kirsten - Some Enchanted Evening.flac12.66 MB
 09 - Frank Sinatra & Dorothy Kirsten - Full Moon and Empty Arms.flac8.26 MB
 10 - Frank Sinatra - It's Only a Paper Moon.flac6.24 MB

Description

Genre: Pop
Producing country: US
Year of release
: Nov 20, 2015
Publisher (label): Sony
Audio Codec: FLAC (*.flac), tracks+cue
Audio Bitrate: lossless
Source: exystence

The Sinatra centennial celebration is picking up steam this fall with the release of a new 4-CD box set from Legacy Recordings. On November 20, the label will release Frank Sinatra: A Voice on Air (1935-1955), the first comprehensive, fully authorized collection of Sinatra’s historic radio performances. Over 100 tracks have been meticulously restored from the original recording masters for what’s being billed as “unprecedented high fidelity sound.”

A Voice on Air captures Sinatra during the first twenty years of his legendary career, from his first radio performance in 1935 (singing “S-H-I-N-E” with the Hoboken Four) to his last weekly series in 1955 (The Frank Sinatra Show, which featured Sinatra backed by an in-studio quintet). The set’s producers – Charles L. Granata, Didier C. Deutsch, Michael Feinstein and Andreas Meyer – have drawn upon their own Sinatra broadcast transcription collections as well as the archives of The Library of Congress, the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center, the Paley Center for Media, the Michael Feinstein Great American Songbook Initiative archive and The University of Colorado’s Glenn Miller Archive to create this set. Three-time Grammy-winning engineer Meyer and producer Granata have restored and remastered every track from the original glass and aluminum radio transcription discs and magnetic tape masters.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
995.08 MB
seeders:21
leechers:4
Frank Sinatra - A Voice On Air 1935-1955 [4CD] (2015) FLAC

All Comments

Thank you very much!
Been waiting for this to appear. Thank you
Sounds great, on the whole! Thanks for the lossless sound quality.