Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years @FLAC

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 11, 2015 by JaDzdin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years @FLAC (Size: 391.8 MB)
 01.The Last Dance - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac15.99 MB
 02.Night And Day - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac19.97 MB
 03.I Get A Kick Out Of You - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac20.4 MB
 04.Luck Be A Lady - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac33.14 MB
 05.The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac22.06 MB
 06.My Kind Of Town - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac20.57 MB
 07.The Best Is Yet To Come - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac16.5 MB
 08.Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac13.41 MB
 09.It Was A Very Good Year - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac21.93 MB
 10.Love And Marriage - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac13.03 MB
 11.Ive Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac21.44 MB
 12.Strangers In The Night - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac15.42 MB
 13.The Summer Wind - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac17.78 MB
 14.All Or Nothing At All - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac26.05 MB
 15.That's Life - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac18.15 MB
 16.My Way - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac26.82 MB
 17.The Lady Is A Tramp - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac18.74 MB
 18.Send In The Clowns - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac14.36 MB
 19.Nancy - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac13.39 MB
 20.Theme From New York, New York - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.flac22.63 MB
 AlbumArt - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years.jpg9.92 KB

Description

This album spans the breadth of Frank Sinatra's work for Reprise Records, the label he founded in 1961 to further his artistic and financial freedom.

Despite the enormous success Sinatra found in his early career, it was in the early '60s that he reached a real peak in his singing. His voice and phrasing had both ripened to a rewarding maturity, and the sophisticated arrangements of Nelson Riddle and Gordon Jenkins helped Sinatra to merge saloon song with art song, thus creating some of the most richly textured, finely nuanced "pop" recordings ever made. This is an excellent primer for the uninitiated.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
391.8 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Reprise- the Very Good Years @FLAC