Frank Tayell - Surviving The Evacuation - Book 2 - Wasteland [Kindle azw3]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on September 13, 2015 by MisterGagain Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Frank Tayell - Surviving The Evacuation - Book 2 - Wasteland [Kindle azw3] (Size: 501.35 KB)
 Cover.jpg43.61 KB
 metadata.opf1.19 KB
 Wasteland - Frank Tayell.azw3456.55 KB

Description

Frank Tayell - Surviving The Evacuation - Book 2 - Wasteland

Wasteland picks up right where London left off, continuing in journal entry format, new arrival Kim picking up the slack at times. Poor bill is surrounded by estrogen! Bill and Kim rescue a teenage girl, Annette, and infant, Daisy. Annette lost her parents in the evacuation of London. She finds Daisy and is bitten by the infants brother. I would have liked to hear more about this encounter. It was just kind of brushed past as matter of fact. The first book was the all Bill show. Wastelands addition of new characters changes the tone of the book. I found I enjoyed Wasteland much more than London.
The survivors return to the abbey, but they're not alone. Now, just outside the walls, hundreds of the undead await them and the inevitable moment they will need to venture out. With the addition of new mouths to feed (there are nine of them at final count), their situation becomes bleak.

On a side note, what is it about a diary that brings out the inner sleuth of even the most angelic souls? Bill's poor luck has everyone and their brother invading his personal thoughts and feelings. And even worse, his role as the architect of the evacuation plan.

Publication Date: January 13, 2014
Language: English
ASIN: B00HHZRTG4

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
501.35 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Frank Tayell - Surviving The Evacuation - Book 2 - Wasteland [Kindle azw3]