Frankie Avalon's Italian Family Cookbook From Mom's Kitchen to Mine and Yours

seeders: 31
leechers: 15
Added on October 20, 2015 by beyondmax4uin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Frankie Avalon's Italian Family Cookbook From Mom's Kitchen to Mine and Yours (Size: 28.41 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Frankie Avalon's Italian Family.tgz28.41 MB

Description

================
[COVER:]
================

================
[INFO:]
================

Food52 Vegan: 60 Vegetable-Driven Recipes for Any Kitchen (Food52 Works) by Gena Hamshaw
English | 22 Sept. 2015 | ISBN: 1607747995 | 160 Pages | True AZW3 (Kindle)/(EPUB/PDF conv) | 29.06 MB
An essential collection of hassle-free, vibrant vegan recipes, from the author behind Food52's wildly popular The New Veganism and Vegan Lunch columns.

This lush, modern collection features 60 recipes for dependable yet fresh vegan standbys, including bold pasta dishes, hearty stews, inventive bean burgers, nourishing whole grains, innovative salads, and rich desserts. Food52 columnist, certified clinical nutritionist, and author Gena Hamshaw's approach to vegan cooking will appeal to vegans, flexitarians, and omnivores alike: At its heart, vegan food is just food. Creative, satisfying, and colorful, it offers tremendous possibility to the home cook. With exquisite photography for every dish and abundant "kitchen confidence" tips throughout--such as making cashew cream for rich soups, using nutritional yeast to add umami to a batch of fresh pesto, and adding avocado to breakfast smoothies for a creamy texture--this will be every home cook's go-to guide for incorporating plant-based dishes into their daily routine.

Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES

If You Like This Torrent Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.41 MB
seeders:31
leechers:15