Freeze Tag - [Point Horror #25] - Caroline B. Cooney [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on October 20, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Freeze Tag - [Point Horror #25] - Caroline B. Cooney [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 1.98 MB)
 Freeze Tag - Caroline B. Cooney.azw3684.31 KB
 Freeze Tag - Caroline B. Cooney.mobi646.72 KB
 Freeze Tag - Caroline B. Cooney.epub490.21 KB
 Freeze Tag - Caroline B. Cooney.jpg201.42 KB
 Freeze Tag - Caroline B. Cooney.opf3.06 KB

Description

image Freeze Tag
Volume Twenty-Five in the "Point Horror" series of publications

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9780590552776
Publisher: Scholastic
Publication date: 8/01/1993
Series: Point Horror #25
Pages: 166

Description
Tag...you're dead.

Meghan and West, girl and boy next door, play an innocent game of freeze tag with their neighbor Lannie. But freeze tag is no ordinary game...when Lannie is playing. For when she tags someone, they really do freeze - like an ice blue statue - like death.

On that same day, ice-hearted Lannie extracts a horrible promise from handsome West: "You must always like me best..."

Now they're older and Meghan and West are in love. That one terrifying game has been forgotten...until Lannie reminds West of the promise he was forced to make all those years ago.

And if he refuses, she will freeze Meghan...to death.

Meet the Authors

Caroline B. Cooney

Caroline Cooney knew in sixth grade that she wanted to be a writer when "the best teacher I ever had in my life" made writing her main focus. "He used to rip off covers from The New Yorker and pass them around and make us write a short story on whichever cover we got. I started writing then and never stopped!"

When her children were young, Caroline started writing books for young people -- with remarkable results. She began to sell stories to Seventeen magazine and soon after began writing books. Suspense novels are her favorites to read and write. "In a suspense novel, you can count on action."
To keep her stories realistic, Caroline visits many schools outside of her area, learning more about teenagers all the time. She often organizes what she calls a "plotting game," in which students work together to create plots for stories. Caroline lives in Westbrook, Connecticut and when she's not writing she volunteers at a hospital, plays piano for the school musicals and daydreams!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.98 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Freeze Tag - [Point Horror #25] - Caroline B. Cooney [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

All Comments

Love this book. Thanks!!