Friending the Devil (The Meta-Human Series #1) ~ Julia Derek [BluA].epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 5
Added on April 5, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Friending the Devil (The Meta-Human Series #1) ~ Julia Derek [BluA].epub (Size: 290.21 KB)
 Friending the Devil - Julia Derek.epub289.8 KB
 -README-.txt417 bytes

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
When the FBI assigns the Crucifix Killer case to Special Agent Gabi Longoria and her partner, she's confident. They'll surely catch the sadistic killer within days. After all, they just took down a worldwide conspiracy that has forever changed the earth's population.

But the case is not as straightforward as it first seemed. The serial killer's M.O. keeps changing. Are they in fact dealing with two killers? A man and a woman perhaps? Meta-humans? Metas are genetically engineered humans with superior abilities, the remnants of the conspiracy and the reason Gabi became an FBI Agent in the first place.

Nothing quite makes sense. And then Gabi gets the distinct feeling that someone is after her. Is the killer planning on making her the next victim?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
290.21 KB
seeders:8
leechers:5
Friending the Devil (The Meta-Human Series #1) ~ Julia Derek [BluA].epub